Banned from EG Forums Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from EG Forums Again

This time it was for making ONE comment to Luxe saying "I Hate You" in response to her saying "I'm Leigh and everything I've done and said here was a lie and I put you under my spell".

I was otherwise spamming the lounge part of the forum with psychiatric topics relating to my paranoia and recovery as I am staying in a psychiatric rehabilitation center here in Ottawa called Salus on Fisher Avenue.

The original source of my paranoia when otherwise fine was a location in a park like area on the experimental farm outside my house and across the street where I have began treasure hunting with whoever is going there. The events and phenomena I've witnessed there have lead me to believe that Leigh is the one going treasure hunting there like she did in Orleans and also that Leigh could be the player Luxe from Extreme Games.

However, this kind of paranoid conspiracy theorizing is what has lead me to be instituted in the first place... the only difference is that Luxe and the treasure hunter here at Fisher are both provoking it in my mind's eye.

So now I've come to trench wars because I appreciate a place where I can discuss the issues on my mind as they bother me and occur in total freedom inside a supportive community of friends as we are encouraged to do in a process called peer counselling but it's only a little different in person then online in a place like these forums.

I'd ask you all to be calm, relaxed, honest and patient with me as I have been instituted 4 times so far since 2007 for schizophrenia due to me thinking there was a conspiracy involved in my life regarding this one girl somehow and that perhaps she read a love long I didn't write about her but that she thought I did and was already waiting for me to make my first move upon her.

It's been embarassing, frustrating, stressfull and irratating a lot of the time to be this paranoid for a really bad reason... mostly due to hallucinating gossip and rumors in my wild imagination.

There is one cute girl currently staying here at Fisher that I am interested in called Jalena who was treasure hunting at the spot I referred to at the beginning of this thread but stopped and an even hotter one coming to move in in about a week or two. I look forward to what I might do with either of these girls in the time to come but otherwise just talk to one older more mature girl called Penny in the smokers lounge while I avoid the others and most staff at my stay at Salus Fisher in Ottawa.

My current resolution is to stop treasure hunting all together because whoever is doing it is really causing a lot of problems and paranoia in my life and it's getting expensive... while providing me with no relief to my symptoms or cash prize or anything for all the gifts I give in return. Getting banned from EG Forums also helped with the anxiety I was having at that exact moment in regards to Luxe.

HELLO TW,

Where's ZXVF, Mossad and Leland?

They are my 3 lovers I've idetified in TW... oh and Michelle!!

Nobody cares. Do you think the Men in Black movies are true stories though?
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I checked the treasure hunt yesterday morning and someone burned the entire inside of the box so it was scorched. I went back in the evening and someone left me a note and then completely destroyed the box treasure chest with a golf club.

Comment

HOLY HELL

Thanks for the paragraphs, Tolkien.

AriGoldGetTheFkOut.gif
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

True story:

I once took a 2-3 minute long piss behind some big plastic garbage containers in front of that place. Also, some random chick that I didn't know who had been drinking with me at Monkey Joe's that night (fuck that place, seriously) pissed all over herself there.

She thought it was funny shit and wanted to fuck, but seriously? She was covered in piss. I might have been drunk enough to take a 2-3 minute piss in front of a halfway house for nutters but I'm not down with that kinky stuff. Also, there were cars and stuff driving by - Jesus.

Anyway, she passed out two addresses south of there and I walked to a friend's place and played Golden Eye 007 for like 4 hours.

And they all lived happily ever after.
          The End.
          TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
          WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
          CURL MAX: An entire ham
          SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
          DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
          WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
          BODYFAT:97%
          TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

You've been told to post in Useless Crap moved.
            Fuck it.

Comment

I was Banned from at least 10 forums and betrayed/wronged by at least 24 individuals, and dumped by every girlfriend I had via replacement for another man. Also 2 individuals who do not know each other pretended to suddenly have amnesia about me.

Comment

also Im under harassment I am not even willing to post about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                  I was Banned from at least 10 forums and betrayed/wronged by at least 24 individuals, and dumped by every girlfriend I had via replacement for another man. Also 2 individuals who do not know each other pretended to suddenly have amnesia about me.

Anyone else literally laugh out loud at this? I sure did....
                  Fuck it.

Comment

christ.. that dude is institutionalized maybe a 5 min drive from my place. never posting on forums again.
                    Superman don't need no seat belt.

-Muhammad Ali

TWDT-D, TWDT-J, TWDT-B Champion 2011. Yes am this gud.

Mafia XLIV: Bound By Honor - Champion (Inmate)

Comment

Working...
                    X