Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wonder why people leave this game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wonder why people leave this game...

Dear Trench Wars and SS STAFF... You wonder why people leave this game. Why all the people who used to play dont come back.

Let me tell you why...

a little over a year ago i was in pub (yes rare for me but i was bored) and LF was there. He's hated me for years... dont care why thats not my business. LF proceeds to join my freq then runs toward my mines every time they're repped. Then changes freqs and reps my mines and ram them still. When i do ?helps please someone get lf off my back he's purposely using my mines to tk and he wont stop... made several more ?helps regarding him of course no one comes. he warns me for tking and for the ?helps... then bans me.

I quit for a year.

A few months ago someone started begging/harrassing me to "borrow" my squad. after weeks of this i finally gave in. Of course he didnt give it back and so i went to mom for help who yelled at me... yes it was stupid i admit i have too kind of a heart. A week later MOM is yelling at me again because so many people were angry that POISON would steal my squad and she's tired of hearing about me (not my fault so many people associate me with squad LOVE and are angry because dikheads take advantage of people btw). So i stop trying to get help and dont message her again... i gave up on my squad and of course POISON continued to say "oh i'll give it back when i'm done with it." I talked to M_M God and asked him what was going on. M_M God said: Dont worry you'll be getting your squad back as soon as ghost ship gets back on. Ghost ship had taken the squad from POISON. i waited over 2 months until ghost ship came back on again... and left without a word to me. When i messaged M_M God he said: You dont listen very well... i told you you wont be getting the squad back. This had been the 1st time anyone had told me this... of course when i get upset M_M God then ignores me.

Squad love has been mine for the last 12 years. It was given to me as a gift from someone who loved me and meant a lot to me.

Now instead of getting my squad back its public property i guess...

There really is no reason why i shouldnt or couldn't get my squad back. Its completely within staffs power but because POISON insists that i tried to sell him my squad. Of course i didnt... but once again the bag guy wins.

And in one more way the bag guy wins... i dont want to play here anymore.

The game is full of dickheads who win at every turn and get staff and can abuse and do w/e the fuk they want... so i give up.

Tired of fighting the idiots from teh time i sign in to the time i log off.
    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

good guy lf
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I thought you mistyped bad guy, but you typed bag guy twice, also your fat.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Someone get this chick pregnant already.
        Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

J-B going to come after LF

Comment

1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Oh noes! \^_^/
              Welcome to ?go lag, where there are no lag limits!

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (C2S)

Comment

I always thought people left to play more impressive and state-of-the-art games...
                Former TW Staff

Comment

Nope it's because Goddess lost her squad LOVE
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Hellllooo everyone else, remember, we don't want to hurt SS staffs' feelings!

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                    He's hated me for years... dont care why thats not my business.
                    You won't let LF into your pants.

LF proceeds to join my freq then runs toward my mines every time they're repped. Then changes freqs and reps my mines and ram them still. When i do ?helps please someone get lf off my back he's purposely using my mines to tk and he wont stop
                    This is fine really. I understand it can be annoying, and even more so when your retarded teammates complain. But one might wonder why LF was so intent on being tked by you..

... made several more ?helps regarding him of course no one comes. he warns me for tking and for the ?helps... then bans me.
                    Staff hates you. If you recorded it, we can add it to the super-long list of LF cheating/abusing power. (talk to brentos)
                    Sure, LF can be an asshole, but give him a break.
                    And don't play his game.

yes it was stupid i admit i have too kind of a heart.
                    This seems to be about the only thing you did wrong. If you had sold it, at least you would have gotten some money out of it.

so i went to mom for help who yelled at me
                    mom's a b!tch.

A week later MOM is yelling at me again
                    MOM'S A B!TCH.

POISON continued to say "oh i'll give it back when i'm done with it."
                    Someday, maybe.

i waited over 2 months until ghost ship came back on again... and left without a word to me.
                    This slowness, and pompous belief-system is typical of people (everywhere) in fake-management who think they're worth something. They need motivation.
                    The SS consortium is full of ill-intent assholes. (not everyone is bad.. it's just coincidence that all staff named in your post are.)

Now instead of getting my squad back its public property i guess...
                    Always.

...couldn't get my squad back. Its completely within staffs power but because POISON insists that i tried to sell him my squad.
                    POISON insists that you 'tried.' If this is the logic(?) staff followed, then why did POISON get to keep it? (I'm assuming here) And if this is against the rules (sounds like it is) why aren't you both in trouble?

The game is full of dickheads who win at every turn and get staff and can abuse and do w/e the fuk they want... so i give up.
                    Always. Any game played for 12 years is bad for the heart. You really should do something else with your time, too.

Squad love has been mine for the last 12 years. It was given to me as a gift from someone who loved me and meant a lot to me.
                    I understand these recent events might make you feel suicidal. IDK if that counts as cyber-bullying. But just do something else, not much anyone can do about the assholes.. they walk amongst us. They're everywhere. You were playing, using someone else's property to play. It's like being on someone else's land.

How can you play for 12 years and not know about all the evil bad/bag guys?
                    Don't cry too much.., SS staff.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      I thought you mistyped bad guy, but you typed bag guy twice, also your fat.
                      It's: you're
                      sigpic

Comment

i knew this was going to turn out well

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
                          It's: you're
                          He was just pointing out her fat
                          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

difference between lazy and stupid.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              difference between lazy and stupid.
                              I came, I read.. and I thought at first:
                              lazy = fat
                              stupid = you

heh.
                              sigpic

Comment