Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wonder why people leave this game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please kid, I have made much better quit these forums.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

TW staff has about as much power to get you your squad back as you do to stop being fat.

Neither one is happening.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Goddess, rememba dis: TW staff is retarded. So do the following: ignore them all. That's the only good thing they implented into this game. Problem solved. Ez pz.
        As for the game: just play it, ignore every fgt there is and have fun. Or, u can play some other games like the rest of us do since TW is sucking lately. GW2 FTW!
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I usually do ignore staff... i ignored them a couple years ago when 2 smods followed me around for 2 hours spamming dead baby jokes... i ignore a lot... But when my squad is gone... a squad i've had for 12 or more years is gone? i have no need for this game anymore. It was probably the last special thing i had in this game.

Therefore i dont want anything else to do with it anymore.

Enjoy it guys... <3
          Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Should of taken her squad away a long time ago
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Oh noes!! \\^_^
              Welcome to ?go lag, where there are no lag limits!

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (C2S)

Comment

In that case, haf fun in life Goddess. Was nice playing with u in wbduel.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

But when my squad is gone... a squad i've had for 12 or more years is gone? i have no need for this game anymore. It was probably the last special thing i had in this game.
                  How the fuck can you get so attached to a squad tag that you wouldnt log in anymore after someone stole it??? You tellin' me the only reason you came to play this game all these years was just because of that?
                  1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Working...
                  X