Not a good idea to eat meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good idea to eat meat

It is common sense to not eat meat because it is healthier to do so and because the conditions by which land animal meat is produce are deplorable. There are non-meat sources of complete protein and Vitamin B-12 & zinc can be gotten from cheap supplementation. The way meat is produce is not only evil but includes far more contaminants than vegetables including even growth hormones. Psychological Denial causes some people to invent a "debate" and that there are "two sides" to it, when really it is indisputable that eating meat is not a good idea. I recommend becoming a vegetarian and visiting this small website:

http://britishmeat.com

Was a vegetarian for a few years, going to eat the biggest, fattest steak I can find tonight to compensate.
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

My psychological denial: meat tastes good.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

So you need supplements if you dont eat meat but there is no reason not to?

Dont you see the contradiction there?
        (Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I didn’t climb to the top of the food chain to eat rabbit food.

And I cannot believe that you, of all people, who have missed the fact that there is a vegetarian conspiracy afoot. OMG, they have finally gotten to even Tone, we are all doomed.
          http://douglassreport.com/2008/02/01...an-conspiracy/
          eph

P.S. The only thing that makes ‘common sense’ is that humans have been eating meat since they lived in caves and that listening to you, a guy who is not as good as his word and thinks everything is a conspiracy, would be the stupidest thing anyone could possibility do.

Comment

So you need supplements if you dont eat meat but there is no reason not to?

Dont you see the contradiction there?
            Oh isnt this an easy quote to reply to very quickly & easily.

Read this sentence: Because there are cheap B-12 tablets and plant sources of complete protein, there is no reason to eat meat. Understand now? That is a clear, lucid, logical, correct statement. You took it and pretended it was a contradiction that is illogical when its the other way around.

The population will make up a false two-sides to a debate about this and other things. Now grandted it seems impossible to prevent every form of suffering from every little thing, but the difference is, if the population were to not eat meat, it would be a very significant reduction in suffering of sentient beings and evil being committed. So when a person makes statements like "its impossible to avoid all animal products" or "Then the plants are killed" or "what about all the other forms of suffering that other aspects of life cause to others", it is a false response because it doesnt change the fact that the population going vegetarian would have a huge impact and the suffering of sentient beings plus free up land for greater food production.

The above is just one example of a false argument the population will make when it does its pretend-debate, pretending there are two sides with pros in con when what's right is obvious. There are many other examples. In nearly all topics, the population makes up false counterpoints and pretends they are the other side of a two-sided debate. Its strange but true. They dont even know they are pretending and believe what they say. Supreme was not doing this on purpose it just did not realize the fallacy. So when i say "pretends" I dont always mean its on purpose and fully conscious.

Vegetarianism and Veganism are ethical things to do, but the population is programmed to be uncomfortable with the discussion or exercise of ethics, just like they are uncomfortable with positive music and art and programmed to believe satanic and darkness based music is cool.

There is nothing wrong with what I am saying here, it only seems awkward to you because no one else talks like this. But I am making correct statements, the population really does like satanic music, really is uncomfortable with ethics, really does make false counterpoints on topics, really does fight in chat everyday and type awful things. So even though awkward, I am making correct observational statements. Just dont let it seem awkward to you.

Comment

reason to eat meat:
              it tastes better than not eating me.

I WIN FACK YOU
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                I didn’t climb to the top of the food chain to eat rabbit food.
                You didn't climb shit, you were born into it.
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Does that make me less rightfull to take what I think is bloody delicious?
                  (Children)>hunted for life
                  (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                  :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                    It was metaphorical.
                    eph

Comment

I feel bad for this guy.
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

My guess would be that you feel bad for me for the wrong reasons. All i did was say not eating meat is more ethical and the conditions are very evil for the animals, and also a slightly off-topic leaway that my other statements i make on other topics are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                          My guess would be that you feel bad for me for the wrong reasons. All i did was say not eating meat is more ethical and the conditions are very evil for the animals, and also a slightly off-topic leaway that my other statements i make on other topics are correct.
                          I cant edit posts anymore no matter what board settings.

Im pretty sure there are other people who like my posts and or chatting, they just cant say so because they would then be ostracized or trolled. They have to keep silent and like my posts without replying. Im not against people who eat meat because its only a recommendation to not eat meat. About once a year or so i post britishmeat.com somewhere or another just to show the evil that must be opposed. I dont have much motivation or interest to be an activist for vegetarianism, more like just posting it once a year is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                            Exactly why I eat meat - my ancestor spent millions of years climbing to the top of the food chain, it is wrong for me to throw it all away.

P.S. I miss you donkey, you are so tasty. It's a pity there is no access to donkey meat from where I live :shifty:
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

i could probably be a vegetarian if not for bacon.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X