Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to become TW Staff? (and why not do it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become TW Staff? (and why not do it)

Hi guys,

I just figured out this pro thing that should be AVOIDED at ALL TIMES!!! Namely, how to become TW Staff.
    1. Suckup to everyone in TW Staff (esp. the ones that are bad, they love sucking it).
    2. Make them promises like: "I'll be online ALL THE TIME, I will host ANYTHING etc.
    3. Say to them: "Wiibimbo sux" and you're in. Ez pz.

But there's a catch:
    Once you become TW Staff, things change. Then all you need to do is:
    1. Get into TW Pub.
    2. Get into Lev (ship 4).
    3. Lame all night long and let new people ragequit before they even experience the fun of this game.

So all in all, DO NOT BECOME TW STAFF if you have even a pinch of salt in your brains.

Had to write this, cuz I just witnessed 5 new staffers in pub and all lting to kill pub with 70+ ppl. Gj guys, keep it up! Steam, get prepared for the worst Staffers in the whole world...no...UNIVERSE!
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

not all of us are like that. I, for one, strongly support limiting levis (or leviterrs), as they do just that: ruin the fun of actual basing. Perhaps we can find a happy medium between full lt pub and pure pub, which will give everyone their time, but I feel some otyer changes need to haplen before this would be possible.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Are you a new staffer or an old fgt staffer? No. So this doesn't concern you.
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

p.s. ye staff = group of incompetent circle jerking fgts who continue to rot this game...putrid fks

p.s. 2, i like shaddowknight....1 good new school staffer
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

p.s. 3, staff recruited some guy named 'fozzcat' or 'fozzy' and he only types "meow" or "spin".............srsly go kill yourselves putrid fks
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

ya staff is putrid too
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Is that your sister Cres? Cuz she can be my staff every day of the week.
              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by wiibimbo/mtine
                Had to write this, cuz I just witnessed 5 new staffers in pub and all lting to kill pub with 70+ ppl. Gj guys, keep it up! Steam, get prepared for the worst Staffers in the whole world...no...UNIVERSE!
                stick to your word please

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...968#post849968

Comment

Oh, read this from my phone at work, glad it doesnt apply to me
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

Mrrrow ~spins tail~
                    dun vs fozzkat
                    Gun remembers.

Comment

Dude...guy is retarded...haven't seen him help a player in pub since he became a ZH and every time I saw him he was either mrroowwwing or lting and killing pub. So please, do tell me, how retarded is staff atm? Cuz I would surely say that on a scale 1-100 they pretty close to 98.
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

meow
                        (Children)>hunted for life
                        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Yo bkgmjo, nice skillz u got there son, but they are useless. And no, I'm not gonna write a tutorial on HOW to copy/paste the CORRECT link, you'll need to figure that one out on your own.
                          Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Ok wii I don't understand the issue?

There's never ever 70 people actively playing pub in the first place.
                            Basically just a post about our "new" staffers Levterring?
                            Last edited by fiS; 05-11-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fiS View Post
                              Ok wii I don't understand the issue?
                              Basically just a post about our "new" staffers Levterring?
                              ITS ABOUT HOW USELESS POS STAFF ARE ALL FrACKING NEWBS.

I've helped more noobs than many of the ZH and other staff out there when they ask for help in chat, and I'm a idiotic macro spewing newb.

I was thinking of joining staff at some point in time, but I realized I shouldn't lower myself to that level......basically, Staff isn't anything more than a sucker with a tag on his name......

Gosh......
                              "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                              - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X