Who's your favorite Annux?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your favorite Annux?!

OMG like Annux had like so many names on this forum it's like he had MPD, and like a lot of them were SO COOL. There was:

- Annux
    - Trent Lott
    - Spruce Monkey
    - Fudle Pucker
    - Jack White

I totally like original Annux but Trent Lott is SO COOL. So like, who is YOUR favorite Annux?
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Jack White
    sage

Comment

Latrine
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

""
        SPRUCE!

Comment

Andrey
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Sir Bracco
            Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Trent Lott ??!! :eek:
              Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

And where does Ditztrophy fit in here??
                Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  Latrine
                  .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                  .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Neither myself nor Dystrophy are Annux. Interesting bit of Annux Trivia, "Annux2" was also not Annux. Annux has become an almost quasi-force of nature or act of God. He is undefinable, incorrigible, irrepressible, and a most essential part of Trench Wars.
                    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

he's some1 that just doesn't care what anyone thinks... and that too many are upset by what HE thinks. Funny how that works out, and funny how it seems to feed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                        Neither myself nor Dystrophy are Annux. Interesting bit of Annux Trivia, "Annux2" was also not Annux. Annux has become an almost quasi-force of nature or act of God. He is undefinable, incorrigible, irrepressible, and a most essential part of Trench Wars.
                        Is it hard to type with Annux's balls on yo chin?
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Annux who?
                          sdg

Comment

Annux is definately the king of Annuxness.

Some of the best trouble makers in this zone are the ones that we don't know who they are.. The people that use alt nicks and raise hell just for the pure fun of it. Those people that refuse to sellout and take credit for the jackassness. You know what I'm talking about. Those guys that come on and join a squad like "TW NI**ERS" but don't reveal who they really are. Those are the true heros of the TW underground.
                            Spider
                            Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                            Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Also, I want to recognise Squadless and Delectable for their great work as pests! They even have some charisma so they are really hard to dislike. (Don't start blushing, guys!) Nobody can forget that time the server crashed and half the zone started a 'Ban Squadless 4 L' campaign. That must have been flattering!
                              Spider
                              Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                              Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Working...
                              X