X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Controlled & Programmed Dark Population

Congratulations America!
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I suggest you listen to this 2 minute 15 second video on what a Marine has to say about the wars & global situation. Then research more .

Comment

dark population? do you mean niggers?
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Yeah, America is going down the shiiter big time.......Stupud & passive populations are the easiest to dictate. Wish America would wake up and go back to it's independent and freedom-loving days.

Lol. Jone's above post reminds me of how stupid our country is. They teach all this diversity and equality shit to students, making sure we don't offend anybody in the slightest of ways. Like when that Paula Dean woman dropped a N-bomb. They went soooo over the top with that. At college all the black students go around saying "Wassup Nigga" to eachother all the time. Its just because a white person said it. This country is VERY racist, but to the whites, not the blacks.
          "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
          - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
            dark population? do you mean niggers?
            lolllllllllllll mahhhh kneegga jonessssssssss
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Light / Dark is a metaphor for both Good / Bad and Knowledge / Ignorance

The population is in a state of darkness because we are in a Dark Age of the Earth. So the population suffers from ignorance, decadence, control, elimination of morals & ethics, confusion & the link of things that relate to the metaphor of "Dark"/"Darkness".

The metaphor has a few different possible origins, one being that light being shone on something reveals it & enables it to be seen. Another comes from sensory perception of lighter colors or white light in positive spiritual experiences, NDEs and dark or dirty visual perceptions associated with evil/fraud/ignorance. Thus Light Dark is a Semi-Literal Semi-Abstract metaphor.

You could say, that a population who has people who think the country is 2013 yrs old, & doesnt know the meaning of 4th of July, among other similar things, is "Dark, Programmed & Controlled"

Comment

Working...
              X