TWsites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWsites

Anyone knows the best way to contact Dock>(Harvey) or whoever is responsible for TWSites? I need to contact someone urgently about my website.

Basically this is what happened: my site was due to renew on the 15th July. I had problem using TWSites.com to renew the site registration so I contacted Harvey, he agreed to help me renew the site manually. So I paid for 5 years registration - 1 for the current year 1 for the next 4 years. The amount was deducted from my paypal account, I have been paying twsites related stuff through paypal for years so I assume everything went smoothly.

But last Saturday, I found out my website was suspended, most likely due to the 5 year rego invoice is still reflected as unpaid on twsites, even though all the payments have been made and Harvey has manually renewed the telkitty.com registration for a year.

I have tried to contact him through both of his email addresses and through this game for the past 4 days but to no avail. Harvey has been very helpful in the past, but he seems to be increasingly unavailable and unresponsive nowadays. If you know how he could be contacted, please pass this on. Thanks.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

TWtits
    FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
    Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
    FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
    Burzum> meaning what
    Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
    RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Hi Telkitty,

I've been innundated with automatic status emails so I missed your messages in the flood. I'll make sure you get my cell phone# so you can text me and my IM so we can keep in contact in case there's problems. I've also turned off auto-suspension on your account so even if I credit your account late there should only be a few annoying emails but continuous service. Sorry about the downtime.

DoCk>
      TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
      qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
      3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Almighty DoCk> has spoken.

sigpic

Comment

Left_eye, when you gonna ban someone? You could start with Dock>?
          - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DoCk> View Post
            Hi Telkitty,

I've been innundated with automatic status emails so I missed your messages in the flood. I'll make sure you get my cell phone# so you can text me and my IM so we can keep in contact in case there's problems. I've also turned off auto-suspension on your account so even if I credit your account late there should only be a few annoying emails but continuous service. Sorry about the downtime.

DoCk>
            Ok, thanks.
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by DoCk> View Post
              I'll make sure you get my cell phone# so you can text me and my IM so we can keep in contact
              I bet you will
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
              X