"Mom" is a faggot and an useless biller op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mom" is a faggot and an useless biller op

Background story: I was unable to login as saggiN randomly today. It said "password is wrong or someone may be on your name". I submitted a ticket and in game this convo happened.

Madara Uch> ?messages
    [Aug 27 13:46] Mom: random password
    :Mom:wat u mean random pw
    (Mom)>thats your password
    :Mom: "random" is my pw?
    (Mom)>christ
    (Mom)>the whole thing
    :Mom
    (Mom)>random password
    :Mom:y make it so confusing lol
    (Mom)>I can change it to 39tjht498yg95h9
    (Mom)>if that's easier
    :Momr how about "password34" lol
    (Mom)>Or how about not at all?
    :Mom:its ur job...lol
    :Mom:u cant not do it
    (Mom)>sure I can
    :Mom:try it
    (Mom)>Im doing this as a favor
    :Momretty sure u do this b/c u are at that position
    :Mom:this isnt a favor lol
    :Mom:its required of ur job
    (Mom)>password changed
    :Mom:what
    (Mom)>you said to
    :Mom:to what
    (Mom)>you can do all your communication via the tickets, I am trying to "work" here
    :Mom:?
    :Mom:what is my pw now
    :Mom:is it 'random password'
    :Mom:yes your "work" = helpin gme
    :Mom:helping me*
    :Mom:why
    :Mom:ur on right now
    (Mom)>ignored
    :Mom:did you change my password again or not?
    :Mom:this is going to make for a great screenshot

"Random Password" is confusing because it has a space in it as well. I simply pointed out its confusing and this faggot got butthurt over it. Its just insanely sad how these faggots feel entitled to respect and think they are doing favors. I went back and tried the password and it didn't even work. This loser changed it. How immature and useless can staff get?
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

lol
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

lol
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

saggin got screwed .. srsly was that all the convo? How is it possible it ended without your pass being given? Now I'm confused.. I read the random password thing part and sort of was like ok.. so that's ur pass.. but it really ended like that? If so mom did a poor job on this ticket. I know staff is human too and sometimes we play around, or get mad like other humans but really we need to try and do the best we can to complete a call as out position warrents. Did you ask him to reset it again? Try that.. hopefully you can sort it out in the end.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

LOL
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Did you ask him to reset it again? Try that.. hopefully you can sort it out in the end.
            xD
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

get wrecked, unintelligent racismscrublord
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

lol

Comment

I'll tell mom to set your password to the letter A from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceHiker View Post
                    I'll tell mom to set your password to the letter A from now on.
                    make it lower case and u have a deal.

Comment

lol
                      Leland

Comment

REKT LOLLLL
                        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                          unintelligent racismscrublord
                          this pot calling the kettle negro?
                          nah> donald j trump

Comment

correct, dumb people are like peas in a pod
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                              correct, dumb people are like peas in a pod
                              you right about one thing MOM is a faggot IRL and in game.
                              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                              X