Pv=nrt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pv=nrt

Our very own pv=nrt, at 23 years of age, is engaged! Congrats buddy, and best wishes.
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

HAY U !! YEA U mistor Pv equals nrt !! i get u present for engagement it iz the nu pokemon card kewl huh? meeat me at munkey barz tomorrow !! a/s/l?
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

lou i need your address so you can get a thank you letter.

Yojo also had a big day the other day. He had a picnic with some model or playboy bunny or girlfriend, i forget.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

\o/

Comment

He's finally gonna get his dick wet.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

engaged at the age of 23????

you want to screw up your life asap???

Comment

I don't think you know him well enough to question his life decisions in such a manner.

Comment

I married right out of college also King, it's not a bad thing if you KNOW you've met your match I'm sure he'll be just as happy as if he married her at 30 or whatever your ideal marriage age is.

Comment

omg grats!!

wish ya lotsof happyness with her. it IS a woman right?

anyway name your first born warportal and were cool.
                  http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile

That's really not that old, teens would regularly get married back in the day, but of course now it's the 21st century. Oh and you want to know something real crazy?! people today are now open to homosexuality, WOW isn't that MINDBLOWING!!? .......

anyway, marriage doesn't "screw up your life," esp if you love them (and want the financial benefit)... you have much to learn, my son.
                    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                    !

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                      it IS a woman right?
                      Yeah. Pv told me she's been female for 2 years now.

Ima get married at 25. a perfect age.
                      Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
                      Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

Maybe he will become a nicer person?

Edit: No.
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
                          That's really not that old, teens would regularly get married back in the day, but of course now it's the 21st century. Oh and you want to know something real crazy?! people today are now open to homosexuality, WOW isn't that MINDBLOWING!!? .......

anyway, marriage doesn't "screw up your life," esp if you love them (and want the financial benefit)... you have much to learn, my son.
                          yes dad

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile

Think about about taking your foot out of your mouth before talking........ it must be awefully hard to walk like that
                            "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                              omg grats!!

wish ya lotsof happyness with her. it IS a woman right?

anyway name your first born warportal and were cool.
                              What if the kid becomes famous, then everyone will know him as 'that guy with the fucked up name'
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X