Pv=nrt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    What if the kid becomes famous, then everyone will know him as 'that guy with the fucked up name'
    especially when they see the pic of the real warportal with the rainbow blow-pop.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

lets see
      1. screwing up my life...check
      2. name first born warportal....check
      3. get dick wet....check
      4. recheck fiance to ensure she has been female for more than 3 years...check

alright got it guys.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
        lets see
        1. screwing up my life...check
        2. name first born warportal....check
        3. get dick wet....check
        4. recheck fiance to ensure she has been female for more than 3 years...check

alright got it guys.
        you forgot wicked awesome TW themed bachelor party

i got the kegs

Comment

Congratulations!
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

After a semi-boring videoconference with Honda this afternoon (discussing hydrogen-based drive trains--I know you all have extensive experience, so I won't bore with details), the over-labored joke came:

So, won't you have to change your name to:

(P1*V1)/Z1=(P2*V2)/Z2

...assuming that you're both ideal gases (and really, who thinks that this girl isn't ideal?) and a compressibility factor Z.

That's a shitty name to have to type in. Perhaps you should re-think this marriage thing.

EDIT - If you're going to make a math joke, at least make the equation right.
            Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 06-23-2003, 07:43 PM.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

well i have spent months experimenting with the compressibility facot and found that the difference between Z1 and Z2 are negligible. Therefore the equation can now be simplified
              P1*V1=P2*V2

The question is really can her V2 take my V1 without to much P1 or P2.

and if you can figure out the dirtyiness on this above sentence, then congrats.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
              X