Harry Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter

Ladies and gentlemen I am coming to you live from the HQ of WUOJ, the Worlds United Organization of Jocks. Recently their spokesperson Joe Smuck issued a press released to make it clear that not all school age people in this world are nerds addicted to stupid little books about fairies.

"Most of us, the members of WUOJ, have never read any book, let alone a nerd story about wizards" announces the press release.

"Though, without a doubt, all you will see on TV for the next few days are gangs of nerds running around with a huge fantasy novel we want to remind the public that this reign of terror will not last long. We intend to give all these nerdy children wedgies once they are off camera" continues the statement from WUOJ.

Most of the press release hasn't been spell checked, and the spokesperson got bored with sitting in a desk at the press conference and has since ran out of the building yelling profanities for no reason and throwing balls referred to as 'pig skin' at his friends. We are being informed that they are currently unavailable for comment.

We can be sure that their threats are not empty. Already I have seen three crying nerds holding the remnants of the fifth Harry Potter book (torn to shreds by the Jocks, no doubt) yelling "SOMEONE GET MY UNDERPANTS OUT OF MY BUNG HOLE"

Thats all from here, folks.
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

I don't know what all this fuss is about... I've just been watching the news, some kids waited outside shops for 8 hours ot get their copy at 5am to make sure they got one (one girl was crying with excitement).
      I work in a shop, you could have strolled in at noon and still easily have got a copy, infact, I doubt we even sold out (I left at 1pm so I don't know)
      I heard on the news also, some kids got "lucky" and managed to get one from a special library which was loaning it out to 80 kids. I guess this was for the keen cheapskates.
      I reckon the "major character" who dies is Harry himself, then she won't have to bother writing the next 2
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

My best buds little bro was going to Harry Potter party. Wow. It was taking place at my friends house so I decided to steer clear of that place last night. l0l
        Spider
        Formerly EEK! A Spider!
        Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

I got mine's this afternoon at 1:30pm. The book started selling at noon in Chapters for a whopping 40 bucks.

I've read 5 chapters already and don't intend to stop.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

i think im bout halfway...

but i got the book an hour earlier than you did... but i think that excludes the timedifference so it might have been several more hours earlier... i dont know exactly

Comment

Fucking bloaks

I picked on up at target for free

$$ Gift Cards for Birthdays
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Harry Potter.
                After graduating from magic school he became a dutch politician and even made it to Prime minister.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera

Harry Potter.
                  After graduating from magic school he became a dutch politician and even made it to Prime minister.
                  its been done

Comment

Harry potter is a great movie!! there is a kid in our school who look like him ROFL! i bought the movie harry potter cuz it owns!!

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                    ---
                    5:waven> freeze
                    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                    5:Freeze> LOL
                    5:waven> that's how things work around here
                    --
                    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

U R SO COOL!
                      LONG LiVE THE MASSIVLY OVERUSED MEGA MAN AVATAR!
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Storm03
                        Harry potter is a great movie!! there is a kid in our school who look like him ROFL! i bought the movie harry potter cuz it owns!!

i like the books, tho i haven't bought nr 5 yet, but the movies quite suck. the first was worst, the second little better
                        Menno is a 1337 lamer! (5:0)

Comment

I managed to download it off Kazaa so I had something to read at work.

It was crazy in Paris though. Any shops who had it sold out, and if you wanted to reserve one you'd have to wait a week to get it. Keeping in mind it's for the English version and not the French one, I'm impressed.
                          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                          X