i got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a question

does any1 play any other games other than ss? for instance...a Blizzard game? diablo,wacraft 3...u know..i dono why i wanna know, it's pretty useless, but it wouldnt hurt to ask.....counterstrike,everquest...ya those kinda games

i play starcraft sometimes, but i find ss to be more fun

Comment

Im pretty sure everyone plays more then just subspace, playing just one game is boring and you don't always feel like playing that kind of game. I myself play War2bne, Broodwar, PK muds, Diablo 2 and used to play Tanarus before those fuckers started charging. Anything free I will play.. that my computer can handle, which isn't much now.

Comment

Well, there was just a thread about StarCraft. Which is a blizzard game. I tryed warcraft and diablo.. But nothing compares to SS.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

I play Unreal Tournament and Black and White mainly, but I still like the quaint charm of SS now and again.
          Squadless> I'M WHITE
          Squadless> only on the outside tho

--------------
          1:Lemmin> is there any reason why bongs have to be so strangely phallic?
          1:Lemmin> it's just these adverts in magazines with men sucking on these tube-like things that concern me

--------------
          7:Mr. Spam> any chubs want a twjd?
          7:Nickname> only with you, sexpot

--------------
          3:Sydi> ok that's enough mythical incest for now
          --------------
          Both teams are ready. Game begins in 30 seconds.
          Scoobing> here it comes
          WARNING: Disconnected from server

Comment

Only RTSs besides this: Generals, RA2:YR, Earth2150:TMP, Cossacks. I'm a big MechWarrior fan too.

Comment

I go outside and do things if I'm not playing this. One stupid addiction's enough for me.

Comment

I think my favorite game right now is Age of Empires - Conquerors. I like the Empire Earth too, but it takes too long. I like the Comand & Conquer games like Red Alert. Dune was pretty cool in the beginning.. before StarCraft.. then Broodwars.. <--Very cool.
                Then there's Grand Theft Auto I, II & III, haven't got the Vice City yet.
                Duke Nukem was very cool in it's day.. then Doom, Half-life, (love the 'Rats' levels) & Counter Strike. Unreal Tournament's really exciting.
                Carmageddon II was pretty fun.

Comment

Well, i mostly just play Warcraft 3...the new expansion came out a month ago (Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne) that game is the shit $. But warcraft 3 can definetley NOT compete with SS! SS owns all other multiplayer games!!

Comment

Originally posted by RudyH
                    Only RTSs besides this: Generals, RA2:YR, Earth2150:TMP, Cossacks. I'm a big MechWarrior fan too.
                    Rudy,
                    You know if there are any good mech games for the PS2?
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Lots!

Yo Alkaline, I play lots of games besides SS. Well that is when I'm not chillin with friends, or seeing movies, or watching some nice JackA$$ or Comedy Central I play and have played all these comp games over the years:

Dungeon Siege - MMORPG that sucked ass

Empire Earth - Damn the caveman stage was SEX! I loved all those little expressions and shit like "Dashdou" and "Ohhhsha" and "Penninman" lololol they were great. but then past that and ...

Battlefield 1942 - fun fps

Dark Age of Camelot - Puppet*Mastro and i played that for a while together, it was pretty fun

Neverwinter Nights - fun rpg

Shadowbane - sucked and had to pay

Starcraft - one of the best RTS games ever, and Brood war

Worms Triple pack - 3 of the hottest worms RTS games that are extremely fun and good for laughs

EQ - mmorpg, u know the drill

Diablo II and x-pac - great free mmorpg

and the non-computer games that i am into right now:

FFX - PS2 great rpg series

Knights of the Old Republic, SW BEST X-box game!

Well there you have it Alkaline, those are all the other games i play and have played - V0lt
                      I love everyone in the Trench Wars community! EXCEPT ONI LINK!!

Comment

Raganrok Online is the only other online game I play. I have CS but have never bothered to try it. Since I just got a badass new computer I'm looking for free online games to play. Or regular single-player games, but I have my consoles for that. Meh.
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

games im currently playing:
                          splinter cell
                          ring of red
                          star wars galaxies
                          FFX
                          gran turismo 3
                          CC generals

Comment

i hear a lot about ragnarok online and it sounds like a cool game, where or how do i get it?

Comment

I have been playing a lot of Tenchu Wrath of Heaven, on the PS2. This is a really good game, great graphics, easy controlls and you can beat each level a thousand diffrent ways. Basically you are a Ninja and go around whackin' folks.

I also busted out with my old Atari 2600. I've been playing Pac-Man, Defender, Pit Fall, ect... if anyone has any old working 2600 stuff I'll buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X