american wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american wedding

Has anyone seen American Wedding yet? Well, i saw it yesterday and I gotta say that American Wedding is by far the greatest American Pie movie ever. Maybe greatest move I've ever seen, only in my opinion though. So reply if you saw it or have anything to say about that movie or any other American Pie movie. GG.

I hate it when people say that some teenager movie is your favorite movie of all time...it just expresses your lack of intelligence like the sun.
    Ну вот...

Comment

looks as bad as Dumb and Dumberer, or even worse. One thing though, is Shannon Elizabeth in it? If so, I may aswell go see it
      Squadless> I'M WHITE
      Squadless> only on the outside tho

--------------
      1:Lemmin> is there any reason why bongs have to be so strangely phallic?
      1:Lemmin> it's just these adverts in magazines with men sucking on these tube-like things that concern me

--------------
      7:Mr. Spam> any chubs want a twjd?
      7:Nickname> only with you, sexpot

--------------
      3:Sydi> ok that's enough mythical incest for now
      --------------
      Both teams are ready. Game begins in 30 seconds.
      Scoobing> here it comes
      WARNING: Disconnected from server

Comment

sheesh, u people don't know a good movie when u see one, and prolly just saying that cause you're like...40 years old or something. it's just some teen's (my) opinion about the movie American Wedding that it is really good.

Comment

this movie is great. Non stop comedy. I dont think its just for teens but for anyone that likes a good comedy. Its as good as the first or even better. Dont judge it until you see it. Shannon Elizabeth is not in it but they replace her with 2 other hot chicks and their is a boob scene like the first one.
          pee pee sock > how the hell do u suck so bad i had 6 levs at 300 u had 1 at 40 NOOB
          pee pee sock > ha im pro noob
          pee pee sock > ha shows how much u r a noob takes like 20 min if ur good
          Pogrom> this has got to be the weakest turret
          Sassarai> which one?
          Pogrom> pee pee sock

Comment

I'm 18.

And I don't take advice from someone who thinks that boob scenes make it worth watching a movie.
            Ну вот...

Comment

hey, maybe u should see the movie first and then u can say wat u like...but that's only my suggestion. it would help a lot if you saw it and then u can criticize the movie in any way u want. and it's not only cause of the boob scene that it's a great movie..even though it is a great scene, not to mention funny. anyway,see the movie than say watever u want.

Comment

I'm 17, and from trailers and such like which are meant to make it seem good, it just doesn't look any good. I liked the first 2, but i think it's gone too far this time.

Another example of going to far - a fourth Indiana Jones movie - yeah, it's coming :\
                Squadless> I'M WHITE
                Squadless> only on the outside tho

--------------
                1:Lemmin> is there any reason why bongs have to be so strangely phallic?
                1:Lemmin> it's just these adverts in magazines with men sucking on these tube-like things that concern me

--------------
                7:Mr. Spam> any chubs want a twjd?
                7:Nickname> only with you, sexpot

--------------
                3:Sydi> ok that's enough mythical incest for now
                --------------
                Both teams are ready. Game begins in 30 seconds.
                Scoobing> here it comes
                WARNING: Disconnected from server

Comment

hi alkaline,i want to see that movie. why did you see it without me

Comment

hey exotic, lol, i will see it again of course cause it is suuuuch a good movie so ill call u

i saw it wit people u wouldnt wanna go with anyway

Comment

This is the same argument repeated over and over, the only thing different is the title of the movie.

First post: <Movie title> was <good/bad>, I loved it it was so <insert genre>. I especially <liked/disliked> the part where <spoiler>.

Second post: Shut up, you dont know what you're talking about. <Movie title> <opposite of above>, that scene was so <opposite of above>. You arent fit to critique movies like I can.

Third post: Hey leave the kid alone, he's just posting his opinion.

Fourth post: Yeah the movie really did <suck/rock>.

Fifth post: Nuh uh....

Comment

Nothing beats the stupidity of "Dude Where's My Car"
                        the worst 7.5$ dollars I ever spent in my life.

-Tyson
                        Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

i saw it yesterday and yea it was cool for a good time laughing w/e i liked it and SO DID EBERT AND ROPER SO STFU.. they know everything..
                          MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Super sences or whatever it's called in english owns all comedys
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

ok, I digress...i will give you "American (Movie)" is funny.

But I will not give you "American (Movie)" is a quality movie.
                              Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                              X