Warcraft III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft III

Speaking of Blizzard... and I KNOW some1 has asked this question before (but I need a recount!); who here plays WCIII and/or TFT (The Frozen Throne Expansion Set).

My TFT/WCIII name is Dammit, if you're on, give me a whipser!

Wc3 is where its at, I play everyday.
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

Me. i play west channel.

Comment

I play Warcraft 3 everyday! (The Frozen Throne to be exact). The game rocks...my account is c0ck_knocker (the 0 in c0ck is a zero), so any1 who plays it, go and add me to friends list if you can and whisper me whenever i'm on!

Accounts that I'm usually on most are:
        Kakki
        Cape <--(i know, stolen name )
        c0ck_knocker

Maybe we can AT if you play WC3:TFT, so whisper me!

Comment

Oh yeah, i forgot, but I usually play on the East Realm (Azeroth,I think..) so let me know if you play on a different realm or w/e

Comment

I play on the U.S. West server. My name is McFlufferton.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

PJ I need to play you sometime. I've never played online, but I actually do own the real CD now so I can.

Comment

Me played but the game has some broblems with win xp and divx codecs...

Comment

I play TFT almost every day on the Euro server. The account I use is simply Ezo
                  Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders - Robert Jordan

Comment

I used to play WC3 a lot on my own, but i still refuse to pay $70 for the game and another $40 for the xpansion. Maybe if a less time involved hack comes out ill play the xpansion online, but for now i got interested in Diablo 2 again. There is a huge update due soon that should completely revamp the game and get rid of all duping which would be nice.

Oh and can some1 tell me which race owns in WC3 now? The version i use has the same settings as the original, meaning once i get starfall and tranquility even 4 computers cant beat me which sucks. I used to play orcs and got to the top of the ladder with grunt rushes in the beta, but lately i play a lot of undead and elves. So what has changed???

Comment

I play wc3 on east server. My name on it is Elate, hit me up if you wanna play sometime.
                      (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
                      (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

A lot of anti-rush strats have been thrown around eric.. and you'll be suprised how much has changed balance wise. Right now I've been doing crypt fiend rushes... that's right fiends! Orcs are still kings of rushing, but most people are able to hold them off these days... at least the people that know exactly what they're doing.

Comment

I own any of you with Nightelf 1v1.

Orc-Mass hippo riders, go kill all their burrows (make hippogryphs if they have wyverns)
                          NE-Hunt rush - I hate NE ppl who go mass archers
                          Human-Harrass for life with DH, archer + hunts
                          Undead-Hunts + Dryads

Comment

Wow Evasive... you figured it ALL out, go into the tournament with those strats and see how far you go.

Go check out Warcraftiii.net and you'll see a counter to every counter to every strat and then some

Comment

Working...
                            X