Annux's post count lowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annux's post count lowered

It was 2090 now it's 2088!! WTFZ STOP LOWERING IT I'LL GET THERE.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Ohhh those scoundrels!

Comment

Annux was pretty much on this board 24/7 for the longest time. He liked raping the political threads a lot.

What the forum moderators do not understand is the need for balance. As of right now there are too many pussies on this board and it has grown stale, boring, and smelly. As much as people dont like to admit it, they like to hate people and so a person like Annux was the ideal candidate for a lot people because of his outspoken nature. Because this icon has been booted out via fascist forum moderators. What this has resulted in is the need for scapegoating every once in a while. Whereas before the need to hate was vented out on a continuous basis, in today's world it is bottled up until the need takes over. Because people are sheep, the bottles all open up after another and so mass scapegoating occurs much like America's Salem witch hunt.

Really, it is all in the balance.

Things that dont make sense:
      Why is Trash talk seperated from Useless crap if they are both moderated?
      Why is Trash Talk moderated, seems good old fashioned shit throwing is censored even where it is promoted. If I want to be told what I can listen to by some guy, I'll go watch MTV.
      How do they get the fruit to float in the middle of the jello.
      Split personalities in SS: Disgruntled SS nerds screaming "I want bread" and revolution, but as soon as they get cake they turn into pompous misoniests.

Comment

Some people seem to have a warped sense of entertainment.

And Annux is hardly a martyr, let's stop making him one.

Comment

Actually every old topic that gets deleted erases the number of posts that each person made in those topics...

Comment

FUCK ANNUX...HE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A SKINNY WHITE BRAIN-WASHED PIECE OF HILL BILLY SHIT.

PEACE

L. LOGIC
            :rolleyes: IF YOU HAD ONE MORE EYE YOU'D BE A CYCLOPS.
            Aren't I sexy?

Comment

eternalentropy... y ou're twisted. There's so many shitty people on here to hate, why do we need annux? Who bottles it up? the same people that turn every other thread into a flame war? Do you even read this forum?

Annux is a shitty kid that thinks "being smart" and "seeing how far you can push the rules" are the same thing. Subspace is his chance to be the rebel bad boy and then retarded people follow him.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Logic
                FUCK ANNUX...HE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A SKINNY WHITE BRAIN-WASHED PIECE OF HILL BILLY SHIT.
                He's from new york you stupid spic and apparently he knew what he was doing to get your stupid ass all uppity.

Comment

haha gj, owned

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep
                    He's from new york you stupid spic and apparently he knew what he was doing to get your stupid ass all uppity.
                    he hasnt even said anything to him :/
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

MAYO STFU
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep
                        REEEEEEEPICHEEEEEP
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Oh hey Ilya.

Comment

Working...
                          X