DELETED

Comment

I dated an asian chick for like 2 days. Then I dumped her. GG

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        no

Comment

Why would it be?
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

no it's not wrong

(in reference to bio's post, interspecies dating is wrong)
            Squadless> I'M WHITE
            Squadless> only on the outside tho

--------------
            1:Lemmin> is there any reason why bongs have to be so strangely phallic?
            1:Lemmin> it's just these adverts in magazines with men sucking on these tube-like things that concern me

--------------
            7:Mr. Spam> any chubs want a twjd?
            7:Nickname> only with you, sexpot

--------------
            3:Sydi> ok that's enough mythical incest for now
            --------------
            Both teams are ready. Game begins in 30 seconds.
            Scoobing> here it comes
            WARNING: Disconnected from server

Comment

Dag nabbit, so ya'll arr sayin I ain't alloud ta be datin mah beef cow?
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think its wrong that white people date asian girls.

First you make us work on the railroads, then you steal our women. WTF?!
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

it's an abomination. Them coloreds aint people
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I dated asian guys, I dated white guys. I almost dated this black guy once. He was seriously tall dark and handsome. Except he had this depression problem and I didn't want to date anyone with depression problem because I had the same problem back then.

Now I am dating my computer every night.
                    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

my computer is pretty sexy, especally w/ the blue light on the side.
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                        I think its wrong that white people date asian girls.

First you make us work on the railroads, then you steal our women. WTF?!
                        Railroads? This isn't the 1800's. You can't "steal" a whole race of woman from anyone. There are plenty of asian women that date asian guys. The same works with every race. I'll just take the comment as a joke, but if you really do believe that then you are one insecure mofo
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                          Railroads? This isn't the 1800's. You can't "steal" a whole race of woman from anyone. There are plenty of asian women that date asian guys. The same works with every race. I'll just take the comment as a joke, but if you really do believe that then you are one insecure mofo
                          No, there is some truth in what he says... when asian women come to america, a lot of them don't like to date asian guys because of the attitudes that they have towards women. My brother lives in japan, and he's not ugly, but nothing special, but he says japanese chicks hit on him all the time.

asian guys really get the short end of the stick (which might be another reason)
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

It's not a lost cause though. Of course women are going to go America and hit on rich guys, they want an easy rich life instead of a possible hard, poor one with your average shmo from Japan/China. What did you expect me to tell him, to get a bigger dick?
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

His best bet would be to just lower his standards and date ugly girls of all colors.

Also, I don't think it has as much to do with money as that... I'm about to make sweeping generalizations here, so don't say "not ALL asian guys are like that" because I already know this.. but a lot of asian guys have money. That's all they do is work, they don't know how to just relax and have fun. Look at the tw gallery.. almost every asian guy is striking some kind of ultra-cool pose, and they think shit like that impresses chicks.
                              Last edited by bloodzombie; 09-29-2003, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X