Interracial dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TelC@t is whitewashed? ^_^
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Comment

so, why would interracial relationships be bad? excluding the whole "you're stealing my women" because there's just as many men as women (except in times of war) and you can find a woman somewhere...

well, what's wrong with it??
      Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA

well, what's wrong with it??
        It's just sick and wrong.. you wouldn't mate with a cat or a dog, would you? so why would you mate with a mexican?
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
          It's just sick and wrong.. you wouldn't mate with a cat or a dog, would you? so why would you mate with a mexican?
          lol

Comment

once my x-gf told me on a party that she just danced with black man on disco...i told her WTF how did you find a black man in estonia - she told but whats wrong, we danced at distance and he didnt touch me...ew - i wanted to have hot sexor with her but i sent her home. Well, im not sure if its the fault of that the man was black or not, it was just gay of her to tell me she danced with some fucker right before i sexed her. Chicks are so stupid sometimes
            Last edited by Zloy; 09-29-2003, 05:42 PM.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
            1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
            1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
            1:Zloy> Why
            1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Way to give up sex for absolutely no reason.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

well if that made me lose interest, it weren't for no reason
                - wasnt too desperate

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                1:Zloy> Why
                1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

bioture says " damn whities always keepin me down."

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                    Why aren't you warned yet for racism? Oh yeah, you're Pallies title grants you immunity to that.

Fucking fag.

Comment

awesome! I didn't know my pallies membership gave me that right.

They gave me the brochure but I never read the fine print.

edit: how do you spell BRO-SURE?
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                        Why aren't you warned yet for racism? Oh yeah, you're Pallies title grants you immunity to that.

Fucking fag.
                        Before your horse gets too high, I should probably mention for the simpletons that this was jsut a joke.. and I probably haven't been warned because conc has met my chinese wife and knows that I didn't mean it.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Now that I think about it, I don't think my comment was racist even if I meant it. I wasn't saying that I hated mexicans, I was saying that I find the idea of mating with one disgusting (which isn't the least bit true, in case there's any mexican hotties looking for a married white guy with a beer gut). Which doesn't seem any different than saying you would never fuck a fat girl.

Comment

i've never seen a more uptight group of people than the TW community. thanks nerds of the world!

(i include myself in 'nerds' for all you people who will post and say 'YOU PLAY 2D SPACESHIP GAME TOOO STFU N00B LOL GGz')

Comment

Beer gut? Did you stop running, fatty?
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

he rigged up a beer kegger helmet to his computer chair.
                                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                                X