Working out in the morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working out in the morning.

I have a lot of friends on campus that likes to work out and run in the morning.... HOW DO THEY DO IT?!?!?!?! I tried it once yesterday and it damned neared killed me.

I wake up everyday around 11am... and sleep halfway into my 1st class... go home, take a nap until my 2nd class.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

yea man i tried running in the morning once and i didnt get far before i was throwing up my lungs
    jee

Comment

newbies.

Comment

never tried working out in the morning, hmmm, never even tried working out at all...

Comment

i work out right after work (midnight). that works pretty well for me because i always get a burst of energy once i get to leave the hellhole for the day.
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I don't really work out but I play badminton sunday afternoons and tuesday evenings, plus I live 1 mile from the campus by foot. I don't know how much that just added to the conversation.
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

you have to do what your body can handle

if you can't run 100 yards, you should probably start walking at first half a mile, then a mile...then run a half mile...just keep working up

it's easy, if you really would like to get in shape, bring something to listen to or something...running is boring, but it's worth it.

It's worth it in the sense that you won't die at age 35 from a heart attack.
              Ну вот...

Comment

i lose too much weight when i run...whereas right now i'm trying to gain more weight
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

i can't gain weight, it's impossible

i'm going to be 135 my entire life
                  Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                    you have to do what your body can handle

if you can't run 100 yards, you should probably start walking at first half a mile, then a mile...then run a half mile...just keep working up

it's easy, if you really would like to get in shape, bring something to listen to or something...running is boring, but it's worth it.

It's worth it in the sense that you won't die at age 35 from a heart attack.
                    Its been said that those who live an extra 10 years due to the fact that they are runners tend to spend that 10 extra years running it. my point its great to live that 10 years but to specd it running... doesnt seem worth it.

That being said I myself get an awesome work out every weekday as I wander away from my work station every day, talking to people, going to the bathroom to . talk to people and reading the paper.... I probably walk about 1 mile a day at work .... instead of working.
                    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

I prefer to work out, lifting, at around 2:00 a.m.

I definitely prefer to run in the afternooons than in the morning. Saturday mornings at 10:00 a.m. I have frisbee practice and it basically kills me waking up that early. I think I got 4 hours of sleep last night.

Comment

cant gain weight either im a solid 130

though i wouldnt mind dying from a heart attack at 35

edit: typo
                        Last edited by King Missile; 10-04-2003, 02:07 PM.

Comment

at work it's quite a workout, then i come home and do weight lifting anda nice cooldown, at night i walk with a few friends to the video store (2 nights a week) about 3.5 km, it's fun to walk and talk with friends, we could easily drive but it's not as fun.
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                            Its been said that those who live an extra 10 years due to the fact that they are runners tend to spend that 10 extra years running it. my point its great to live that 10 years but to specd it running... doesnt seem worth it.

That being said I myself get an awesome work out every weekday as I wander away from my work station every day, talking to people, going to the bathroom to . talk to people and reading the paper.... I probably walk about 1 mile a day at work .... instead of working.
                            not continuously i assume

i'm sure most of us walk more than a mile a day at work, especially those who don't have desk jobs, and they're still not in shape

i know many construction workers who are on their feet all day lifting heavy materials, but they probably couldn't jog a mile under 8 minutes

and where did you hear that thing about the 10 years? i understand you wait in lines and sit in your car longer than anything else
                            Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                              not continuously i assume

i'm sure most of us walk more than a mile a day at work, especially those who don't have desk jobs, and they're still not in shape

i know many construction workers who are on their feet all day lifting heavy materials, but they probably couldn't jog a mile under 8 minutes

and where did you hear that thing about the 10 years? i understand you wait in lines and sit in your car longer than anything else
                              Well perhaps I should clairify then...... I get paid for 8 hours of work and can get my work done in half that time. So with my time remaining I find it helps to pass time by "wandering"

and as far as my "10 year" number out of the sky........ that all it was, not ment to be scientific or any thing more of humorous.
                              "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                              X