No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually like the Marlins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone actually like the Marlins?

ok so theres plenty of front-runners who like the yankees and boston people who like the redsox and everyone loves the cubs...but does anyone actually like the marlins? It seems that everyone who live in florida roots for the gayass braves because florida is a recent expansion team that is full of hispanics.
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Who in the what now?

Comment

FUCK the marlins man
      The cubbies beat my braves and the series will be ruined if they don't make it. IT HAS TO BE SOX CUBS OR ITS GONNA BE A LET DOWN.

Must give props to pudge for having an amazing post season, if the cubs and sox were out I'd definitely want the Marlins to beat the yankees
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

yea i hate the yankees and i grew up in ny and live in nj now. I'm a mets fan so i also hate the braves
        Dice
        TWLB Champions Season 8
        TWLJ Champions Season 8
        TWLB Champions Season 10
        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I want to see the ultimate world series cripple fight:

Cubs (haven't won the series since 1908)

vs

Red Sox (haven't won for about 45-50 ish years?)

But if the Yankees loose, my AP American history teacher is going to go ballistic and grade our essays to death like nobody's business.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

seee, fit of rage is from florida as well as his teacher and they both are not rooting for the marlins
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Is this the football where you use your feet?
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Marlins are my favorite! I cheer for them when they play!
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

It's baseball you stupid euro. Knowing all the teams will be useful when we colonize your ass. Anyday now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                    FUCK the marlins man
                    The cubbies beat my braves and the series will be ruined if they don't make it. IT HAS TO BE SOX CUBS OR ITS GONNA BE A LET DOWN.

Must give props to pudge for having an amazing post season, if the cubs and sox were out I'd definitely want the Marlins to beat the yankees
                    everything mayo said.

oh yeah and i'm from florida but i'm a braves fan. i'm impartial towards the marlins but cubbies deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                      It's baseball you stupid euro. Knowing all the teams will be useful when we colonize your ass. Anyday now.
                      Lool
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                        I thought you were trying to get rid of the guy who wants that?
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I can't wait until we make finland a colony and call it "new kentucky"
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I hope they die, they beat the Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              Is this the football where you use your feet?
                              No, it's merely highly-stylized cricket. Just more merchendise to go with it.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X