No announcement yet.

Phantom Gaming Console - More Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF XI is coming to PC on October 24th and soon to ps2 (don't know the exact date). FFX-2 is just for ps2, and I have no idea about FF 12. PS2 is good for dvd's, and has the widest selection of games. Gamecube, wether you want to stay in denial or not, has a library that is mainl aimed at grades 8 and below. Xbox is basically a cheap ass comp, and while it does have a few good games, the sheer number of crappy games outshines them by far. Xbox was 500 when it first came out(system only) and I think it's latest price is 179.99 with a game included. That just shows how poorly the Xbox sales are doing, where they almost have a $320 price drop in less than 2, 2.5 years? Sigh, I just hope it dies soon so more good PC games (Halo, SW:KOTR) won't be wasted on it. And does anyone know when the KOTR port for PC comes out?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

according to electronics botique its coming out 11/18/2003

Comment

Thanks.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i'm gonna guess that the Phantom is a hoax and or will drop off the face of the world.

and PS2 is rumored to be $99 soon, maybe christmas
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
            i'm gonna guess that the Phantom is a hoax and or will drop off the face of the world.

Where do you live Angell? PS2 is right now 250$ or 270$ with a game..... I have seen X-Box as low as 200$ but that was only a 3 day sale.
            "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Los Angeles, CA
              DELETED

Comment

Infinium Labs is also comming out with a game that's like subspace but online. I last heard it was going to be for the XBOX but I think they might just make the game exclusively for the Phantom.
                Last edited by Cops; 10-11-2003, 05:49 PM.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell

If it's a hoax they will make shit loads of the people who have "preordered" the system. Actually I'm hoping that it's a hoax so I can laugh at all the fools who jumped the gun and preordered the system.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                  X