No announcement yet.

What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BZ, it's probably too late for you now, but they say the best way to pay for a down payment on a bigger house is to buy, not rent, a smaller house, maybe a more ruddy house...fix it up, pay that baby off, then sell it, and use the money you make off the sell for your down payment on a bigger house

that's what i plan to do, i want to stay away from renting because you don't get anything out of it once you move, maybe except good credit
    Ну вот...

Comment

i would bet 7,000$ on the cincinatti bengals to win the super bowl or i would buy a genie and tell him to grant me two wishes, then when the last one is here i would be like "i want 5k$" then repeat the process ovver and over and over again.

or i would buy nancy spamoni snow boots! RADICAL

Comment

just wish for eternal-wishing-power...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
          BZ, it's probably too late for you now, but they say the best way to pay for a down payment on a bigger house is to buy, not rent, a smaller house, maybe a more ruddy house...fix it up, pay that baby off, then sell it, and use the money you make off the sell for your down payment on a bigger house

that's what i plan to do, i want to stay away from renting because you don't get anything out of it once you move, maybe except good credit
          Yeah, renting's for morons, but sometimes it's unavoidable, like if you don't plan on living somewhere for more than a year or two.

Fix it up and pay it off? is your name rockafeller? This will be my first house because it's the first time I know i'm not moving somewhere anytime soon, and in my price range, I'm pretty much looking at the smallest houses in the neighborhood that I want to live in already.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Re: What do you do?

Originally posted by bloodzombie
            Let's play a game. Let's pretend that I'm the greatest guy in the world (shut up, I said pretend) and I give you $5000 and I arrange it with your boss/teacher/whatever to get you 5 days off. What do you do?

You don't have to spend the money during the 5 days, you can put it in the bank and play subspace all week, I don't care. Just curious.
            Sorry, you are going to have to sweeten the pot more than $5k in 5 days, at that rate I would be better off not taking your offer and just work my job

Comment

BZ is right, renting is sometime unaviodable. I am renting right now because i just graduated from college and got a job in a town away from my family. I dont have the credit or money to buy a house yet. I plan on buying one in about 2 years once i have saved enough to put a good down payment on one and have built up enough credit. (i made the mistake of graduating from college with no credit history, which makes it hard to get a creidt card or loans or anything).

And by rough calculation of the 5000 invested for 40 years it would be worth about 225k assuming 10% growth a year. The 10% growth is the basic average of growth for the industry indexes of like the last 100 years or what not. Unless the entire country collapsed i would be ok.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

don't lie pv... with $5000, the first thing you'd do is buy a case of natty lite and 10 pounds of boiled crawfish.
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

ok, but that leaves me with like 4950.
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I would buy a small moped engine and drop it in my supercycle. Then buy a blowgun with darts and a bottle of tranquilizer. Then I would bike down to Georgia or wherever the fuck Bloodzombie lives, wait for him to leave his house and sniper him with the tranquillizer dart. Then I would spend the rest of the money on a tattoo that would go across his forehead saying "HOMO"

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
                      I would buy a small moped engine and drop it in my supercycle. Then buy a blowgun with darts and a bottle of tranquilizer. Then I would bike down to Georgia or wherever the fuck Bloodzombie lives, wait for him to leave his house and sniper him with the tranquillizer dart. Then I would spend the rest of the money on a tattoo that would go across his forehead saying "HOMO"
                      hahahaha, you're funny, we must be members of the same squad

Comment

thats not nice

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho
                          rofl
                          nice song. wat does rofl mean?

~PeAcE~
                          ~PeAcE~
                          ziplockdeath

Comment

Re: What do you do?

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                            Let's play a game. Let's pretend that I'm the greatest guy in the world (shut up, I said pretend) and I give you $5000 and I arrange it with your boss/teacher/whatever to get you 5 days off. What do you do?

You don't have to spend the money during the 5 days, you can put it in the bank and play subspace all week, I don't care. Just curious.
                            id buy 89 gamecube games and pla them. or i would just buy a gun and kill everyone i hate.

~PeAcE~
                            ziplockdeath
                            ~PeAcE~
                            ziplockdeath

Comment

rofl means rolling on the floor laughing
                              lmao means laughing my ass off

roflmao means rollin on the floor laughing my ass off

how old are you zip? also, try to keep your posts into one larger thread than many tiny ones
                              Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA

I know a girl who did that and she is set. She's still doing the same thing except that she's moved up to higher prices after selling the first few. She also has like, eight months of holiday every year. So good luck with that.
                                Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X