What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epinephrine

Actually no wait... until the awful memories of the continous hangover of last week subside I think I'll just use all $5000 of that to pay down debt

-Epi
    Ohhhh, so that's why all those drunkards keep getting drunk after waking up with 2nd degree burns and a massive hangover...they just forget about it...silly me
    Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
      Ohhhh, so that's why all those drunkards keep getting drunk after waking up with 2nd degree burns and a massive hangover...they just forget about it...silly me
      Huh?

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
        i'd like to know how she paid the down payment for her first house and then the later payments, cuz that first payment is the kicker
        If you have good credit, you don't need much money for a downpayment, but if you don't put 20% down, you have to pay mortgage insurance, unless you get a creative lender to give you like an 80/20 loan but you're going to pay more interest on that 20% anyway, so you have to weigh it against the cost of mortgage insurance and see if it comes out better for you.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
          get a creative lender to give you like an 80/20 loan

Huh???
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I'd buy a 5,000 dollar bill

-Spam
            Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
              I'd buy a 5,000 dollar bill
              Holy shit! With the peach tint?

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
                Huh???
                It's basically like the lender is also loaning you the 20% downpayment.. not sure exactly how it works, but I'm gonna find out this week, so I'll let you know if you actually care.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                X