True Story (Funny!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Story (Funny!!)

This happened a while back but if you guys have any storys like this do tell

This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. This was a huge wedding with over 300 guests. After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage and took the microphone to talk to the crowd. He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and groom's families for coming and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a fabulous reception. To thank everyone for coming and bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift from just him. Taped to the bottom of everyone's chair (even the chairs of the wedding party) was a manila envelope. He said that was his gift to everyone, and told everyone to open their envelopes.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride. (He had gotten suspicious of the two of them and hired a private detective to trail them weeks prior to the wedding.) After he stood there and watched the people's reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said ''F--- you !'' he then turned to the bride and said ''F--- you !'' and then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said..... ''Thanks, I'm out of here.''

He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning. While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as if nothing was wrong. His revenge: 1) Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception. 2) Letting everyone know exactly what did happen. 3) And best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of all of their friends, their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews, etc.... Ya gotta love this guy.
    Good: Your children are sexually active.
    Bad: With each other
    Worse: And your wife.

Good: Hot outdoor sex.
    Bad: Getting arrested.
    Worse: By your husband

Good: The teacher likes your son.
    Bad: Sexually.
    Worse: The techer is a he.

Good: You go home for a quickie.
    Bad: you get caught by your wife
    Worse: You're with her sister.

so basically...instead of dealing with it like a man, he probably ruined his own life, his wife's life...his best man's life (who's obviously a dear friend to the groom) and the bride's father's life

way to go man, you picked out a real winner
    Ну вот...

Comment

sorry aen, I think days is right.. this guy's cool. Sure, he ruined the bride's life.. good. he ruined his backstabbing best friends life.. good.

how did he ruin his own life? To me, he comes out looking like a champ. And imagine the video.

Personally, I think it was a mistake to go through the wedding though, he should've stopped it in the middle of the service when the preacher did the "any reason these two should not be wed" part.

I guess I do feel bad for the parents though. They were just trying to give their daughter a nice wedding.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I'd like to hear what he'd tell his future girlfriends about that incident.

Comment

interesting point, but I really think that any action short of physical attack is justified if your fiance is cheating on you. And your supposed best friend? what a scumbag. it'd be one thing if he banged her once and then told you about it, but to keep doing it, and sneak around, and then let you marry her without saying anything? what a dick.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

personally i think that's a rather immature reaction to the thing

but hell, i've never been in the situation, i can't honestly say
            Ну вот...

Comment

i believe this is an urban legend.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Re: True Story (Funny!!)

Originally posted by Dayz V@mp!re

He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning. While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as if nothing was wrong. His revenge: 1) Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception. 2) Letting everyone know exactly what did happen. 3) And best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of all of their friends, their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews, etc.... Ya gotta love this guy.
                What about all the presents?

Comment

pv gets a cookie. That story is 100% false. This Dayz shitbrick is getting on my nerves...
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

is it just me or is aenima nowadays the biggest dumbfuck there is

he keeps making a total ass of himself with his moral and serious attitude
                    jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                      is it just me or is aenima nowadays the biggest dumbfuck there is

he keeps making a total ass of himself with his moral and serious attitude

I thought I was the biggest dumbfuck there is? make up your mind you big dumbfuck.

anyways. this topic gave me an idea. bye.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
                        I thought I was the biggest dumbfuck there is? make up your mind you big dumbfuck.

anyways. this topic gave me an idea. bye.
                        did i call you that? no memory
                        jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                          did i call you that? no memory

yah. me too. but i just wanted a reason to reply.... A REASON DAMNIT! ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ALL WANT?!?!

Comment

Aenima is a big dumbfuck. That's only few levels dumber than the average tw forum dork though. The competition is intense.
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
                              yah. me too. but i just wanted a reason to reply.... A REASON DAMNIT! ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ALL WANT?!?!
                              i need to change my insult words
                              jee

Comment

Working...
                              X