Guardian Knights Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian Knights Project

Hello sitizens of Trench Wars! I am looking for a few good men or women for a new squad. I assure you, we will be a successful squad! ...That is, if I get some good hands. Information about this squad is listed below. Some may agree, some may not. Just bare with me!

In this squad, we plan on protection the weak and downtraught. We will be Guardians of those being picked on. When I first started playing in 97, I was picked on and made fun of. But, that has all changed. I plan that this squad will defend those in need of help. Nobody was there to help me, but I dont want anybody feeling the same why I did. I need members with respect, dignity, willpower, responsibility and willing to help others. We can watch eachothers backs and fight through battles to victory. We shall only be feared by those who pick on others.

This thread is for those interested in joining. If you are not, please do not respond in an agressive manner.

If you are interested, you can respond in this thread, or Private Message / ?message Xog:I'm interested in joining your squad.

Beware, evil! Order and rightfulness is taking over! ...again!

Thank you for your time!
    -Xog

I respond to you my friend!:

Unf

Cosmic gate - Exploration of space

Comment

Aren't you still picked on and made fun of?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
        Aren't you still picked on and made fun of?
        Aye, but not as much. I just tend to ignore alot of them.

Comment

So this is like the Revenge of the Nerds squad?

I don't mean to be disrespectful just to be disrespectful, but your explanation sounds kind of whiny. NOBODY HELPED ME, AND THIS SQUAD IS GOING TO HELP PEOPLE.

Try the United Way. I hear they help people too.

Sorry for the unsolicited reality check, but dude -- come on now.

Boo hoo for you.

tCK
          1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
          1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
          THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
          1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

I just got my inspiration from watching .hack//sign

sorta like The Crimson Knights heh.. you know

Comment

How are you guarding the "weak." Won't this just make them look even weaker if they need to be guarded? Is this really neccesary for an online game? Will people really admit that they are weak and need guarding online?

Comment

When people first start playing, they need help. We will do that.

Please stop flaming >_<... like i said, this is for those who WANT to join.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                  How are you guarding the "weak."
                  paul the whole knight squad will form a protective circle around the new person and shield him from any bullets or bombs while the new person collects bounty $$$$$$$$ ...

i wish i was new

Comment

i didn't like those Crimson Knight guys....

Tsukasa > Crimson Knights.... except Subaru, she's l33t
                    DELETED

Comment

Nice. 5 people already

Comment

HELP ME, ILYAZ AND EEKS ABUSE ME ALL THE TIME INGAME. AND WHEN ZLOY GETS ON HE TALKS ABOUT HOW I WOULD BE TH E "ROOSTER" IN RUSSIAN PRISONS, AND I WOULD CHOOSE TO BE A MINER AND NOT A PILOT. WELL ANYWAYS HOW DO I JOIN THIS THING, I WANT 3 ASSIGNED BODYGUARDS.

Ps. You didn't start '97.
                        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I'm going to be on the Guardian Knights' hitlist now
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I'll protect you Ilya.

But for now I'm going to sit back and watch the flames buuurrrnnn.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Rofl...who the hell needs a bodyguard in an online game.
                              " OH NOES CloudGoku345 called me a n00b someone plz defend me!!11 ". Learn to not take those idiotic flamers seriously instead of creating a bodyguard service. I get the feeling that you basically want people around to back you up when you get flamed, because most people have enough common sense (and thick enough skin) to not let such petty comments effect them.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X