No announcement yet.

Relatives of "gta-3 killings" sueing GTA 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone played Postal 2? You could go around pissing on people. That's right. You whipped your dick out, then pissed on them until they got so grossed out that they vomitted.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Let me guess, these lawsuits are in America, right?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Of course Zeus, no other country has so many gd ignorant soccer moms blaming video games for their bad parenting skills. If you heard about anyone doing a drive by in England or Sweden, would the cops over there blame a video game? Most likely not. It saddens me that people in the US can't just be "crazy" or " dumb motherfuckers " anymore. There always has to be some game or movie that they got their stupid ass antics from.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by syc0tik
          Has anyone played Postal 2? You could go around pissing on people. That's right. You whipped your dick out, then pissed on them until they got so grossed out that they vomitted.
          You can also play soccer with humans head.
          Bilange> i love getting repped
          Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
          ----
          Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

OH yeah I forgot all about Liberty City, it's been pretty long since I've played it... but vice city still wasn't called GTA4, that's what threw me off when I wasn't thinking straight.
            hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
            !

Comment

I just saw on the news that the 2 kids whined to the cops that they got the idea from GTA3, so Sony/Wal-Mart are getting sued for 240 million. Wal-mart said they didn't get a subpeona (sp?) yet, and they continue to sell it because of high customer demand. Why Sony is getting sued instead of Rockstar is beyond me.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

the kids did it cuz they knew that they could blame the video games and get off w/ an insanity plea.
                DELETED

Comment

I think the people are right for sueing them. One time after playing Postal 2, I walked up to a lady on the street and peed on her leg. Then when questioned about it I told people that the video game made me do it.

Comment

gta 3 = liberty city

gta: VC = vice city

gta: SA = san andreas

---------------------------------

These are all the levels from the first gta, tuned into 3d and 3 separate games.
                    gta 4 is in the making right now.
                    the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X