No announcement yet.

Adding "Igger" to the end of your name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you for one would be quite able. And then i think quite many of our whole entire community thing would be able to take a sensible part in the entire discussion, the problem is that i just wonder if "THEY" would take that sensible part or not. I think not.

But i think TK is the bigger Pesimist!

Comment

Schartznegger is actually from Chaos Zone bram. He's negging them.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        I hardly think there are many in this community that would be able to have such a discussion without turning it into a farce.
        I rather like farce. It taste quite swell to me. Though i'm not sure about the eggs. The whole meal, though, sounds pretty raw to me. Might be healthy.

Comment

Gentle reminder: Keep this discussion about the word and its definition and not its connotations or its more frequent uses
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

fucking racist

Originally posted by King Missile
            TK is bigger
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

freestyle quoting

Comment

Working...
              X