Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a toss, Ipswich drew 1-1 away at Preston North End yesterday
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Merged with the other thread with EXACTLY the same name (I use the colour sandybrown, Wadi would be proud)
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        Who gives a toss, Ipswich drew 1-1 away at Preston North End yesterday

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ARE TOP OF DIVISION 2! WOO!!

Comment

It's the 100th anniversary of the World Series. You'd think by now people would have found a new thing to pick on besides the use of the word "world" by now.

It's not like people pick on the Super Bowl because it's usually only slightly more than mediocre rather than "super".

Comment

I am wondering about the ignorance about baseball in this forum
            >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

I'm just simply implying the question that why don't other countries participate in the league instead of sending off their best to an American team? I have no quarrel with baseball. I actually enjoyed watching the few innings of the game.
              Ну вот...

Comment

Lots of Major League Baseball teams are having trouble staying afloat as it is. Do you think someone would want to financially support one with the additional cost of intercontinental transport?

Comment

Zeus, stop bashing American sports please. We all know you don't give a "toss" about anything an American, so shut the hell up you stupid bitch.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

baseball is stupid... and what are the marlins? i thought those were fish or whatnot?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X