Joe Shmo Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Shmo Show

Well, the season finale of "Joe Shmo Show" is gonna be on Spike TV tonite. Who watches this show and what do you think about it? I think this show rocks and Matt is gonna get so screwed over tonite on the show. It must suck for him...but it must be pretty cool having a show just for yourself...but not knowing it.

I think this show is the best thing on television right now.

I crack up every time they play the commercial with the guy whining "What is going on here?"

Comment

When I heard about it, it sounded like a hilarious concept. When I saw an episode, I was bored to tears.
      sdg

Comment

I guess you didn't see the part where they licked the chocolate off those models.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          I guess you didn't see the part where they licked the chocolate off those models.
          that was a great game

i just think the whole damn show is interesting and fun to watch!

Comment

i loved it. but then again, i also loved the truman show and the themes are very similar.
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              Hookers trollking, hookers.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Makes no difference to me.

Chocolate's chocolate

Comment

i've never been a fan of happy endings, so i was really hoping that the main guy was in on it the whole time and that the joke would be on the actors instead... but i have to admit, it was great seeing a bad-luck nice guy get what he deserved based on the quality of his character.

p.s. i think every kid should get a chocolate-covered hooker in their easter baskets every year.
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

i was expecting a totally different ending in the last episode..i thought matt was gonna have like an emotional break down or something like that. It sounded that way on all the commercials. LMAO

Comment

i love this show, i wish i started watching it earlier. way better than that survivor or whatever. i feel sooo bad for that Matt guy. He's gonna go crazy in the head after this. It should be illegal.
                      DELETED

Comment

Joe Schmoe is fucking mean and I was secretly hoping he'd go apeshit and start throwing punches. He's obviously a little pissed about the whole thing looking back on it but he's too fucking nice to really lay into them about screwing him over. The real question is does giving the guy $100 g's and a bunch of other prizes make up for making a fool of him on national television.

P.S. I loved the show and watched it almost every week.

Comment

I don't think he came across as being that much of a fool. At least, not any more than any other reality show contestant. Matt is a genuinely nice guy, the kind of person who you want to root for. Rarely do you ever get to see a nice guy finish anywhere but last.

Comment

IT SUCKS LIKE YOUR MOM!!
                            defending the one goddess

Comment

I donno TK, after seeing the way Spike TV hyped it in the ads, they were mocking him pretty hard. They manipulated him into a whole bunch of situations and relations that affected him a great deal but were never even real, then publicized it on tv, and in my book that's kinda making a fool of him. Fortunately he turns out to be a hell of a nice guy and comes across as such. Still, an evil premise for a show, but wildly entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X