Flight? Or invisibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight? Or invisibility?

If you had to choose between the power of flight and the power of invisibility, which would you choose? Take into account that you cannot have both powers, and you would be the only person on the planet with that power.

Take into account human limitations (such as insufficient oxygen at higher altitude levels, heat sensors, etc.).

Discuss.
    …../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi is watching j00...
    …( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-,……

Now would you control these powers at will? It would suck to be invisible or airborne forever.

Anyways I would definitely choose flight, mainly because it would be so much more FUN and convenient. I mean it would solve all means of transportation, and just to think of the exhilaration flying would be, having total control of yourself and the sky and when people would ask "where's spybreak?" they can respond with "he's doin his superman thing" EKEKkekekE

Now that sounds so much better than sneaking around the girls locker room...

(edit: why the hell did I respond to a shiftyeyesdogg thread?)
    Last edited by Spybreak!; 11-01-2003, 05:30 AM.
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Comment

invisibility.

u could get lost flying

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
        (edit: why the hell did I respond to a shiftyeyesdogg thread?)
        Yeah...give me more...
        …../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi is watching j00...
        …( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-,……

Comment

Invisibility as long as I could turn it on and off
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Maybe i'm wrong here, but I think ugly people would pick invisibility, and good looking people would pick flight.

I'd pick flight because I think I could see a naked lady easy enough (not to say sneaking into locker rooms woudln't be fun, but when compared to the freedom of flight, it's a no-brainer).
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              Invisibility as long as I could turn it on and off
              Why? Everyone ignores you already. -_-

Comment

Invisibility, if I wanted to fly I'd book a plane. With all the money I'd get by selling my invisibility tricks to Channel 5.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

this is a no brainer. invisibility. flying only gets you to a place from a place. if i were invisible and i wanted to fly i could sneak onto an airplane and no one would even know. the other modes of transportation arent too bad.

sneaking around a girls locker room is only a fraction of how cool being invisible would be. u could basically do anything you ever wanted to do because it would be impossible to be found. flying is overrated.
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Hmm, I'd enjoy sneaking into peoples houses and picking things up infront of them and scaring the piss outta them, and sneaking into the girls restroom...or lockerroom.. But I'd pick flight cuz Superman is my idol!!! $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                      Maybe i'm wrong here, but I think ugly people would pick invisibility, and good looking people would pick flight.
                      I just dont like heights
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I'd fly, although I used to wonder how many people I could fuck with if I were invisible

Comment

invisibility
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            I just dont like heights
                            i think the fear of heights comes from the fear of falling to your death. Like being afraid of falling over the edge of a tall building or whatever.

If you could fly, you couldnt fall to your death...
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

The thing about invisibility is that you have to keep alert for doing stuff that might give you away. For example, you might be invisible but your clothes aren't, so you'd have to be naked to pass.

It'd be funny if someone got powers of invisibility but constantly makes the most idiotic mistakes that get him caught for everything fun he tried to do, like sneaking into a women's change room and bringing a flash camera, or robbing a bank wearing a ski mask.

Comment

Working...
                              X