No announcement yet.

Flight? Or invisibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i'd be all for the flying thing. I mean, I could fly to hong kong for some breakfast before going to school. How awesome is that?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

You'd have to either wake up pretty early or fly fast enough you'll puke that breakfast back out when you land.

Comment

Man this is a very stupid question, invisible for sure what the hell is flying going to do for you besides get you to places faster?
        Good: Your children are sexually active.
        Bad: With each other
        Worse: And your wife.

Good: Hot outdoor sex.
        Bad: Getting arrested.
        Worse: By your husband

Good: The teacher likes your son.
        Bad: Sexually.
        Worse: The techer is a he.

Good: You go home for a quickie.
        Bad: you get caught by your wife
        Worse: You're with her sister.

Comment

Remember human limitations. There's no way that you could physically have the power to fly to Hong Kong without catching a cold and/or getting tired on the way there.
          …../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi is watching j00...
          …( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-,……

Comment

Dude, if you're going to put "human limitations" on it, why would flying be viable at all?
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Or invisibility for that matter, seeing as how the human body is opaque. Stop making up rules and just choose.

FLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFL IGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIG HTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHTFLIGHT
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                Dude, if you're going to put "human limitations" on it, why would flying be viable at all?
                You've never heard of the Wright Brothers?
                …../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_……… LUEshi is watching j00...
                …( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : :o `-,……

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  For example, you might be invisible but your clothes aren't, so you'd have to be naked to pass.
                  even better! invisibility all the way! i would kick so many guys in their nuts too! omg

Comment

Originally posted by shiftyeyesdogg
                    You've never heard of the Wright Brothers?
                    So basically, it's the choice between invisibility and a plane ticket? What?
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

when i said it was a no brainer choice i kind of had the human limitations thing in with flying already. but if there werent limitations, and i could experience like 50 g's and go up in the atmosphere and be able to breathe? well yeah, i could go to hong kong, but what would i do there? get sars? ok maybe i could do some site seeing. i would like to see machu piccu. but still, i could just get on a plane and go there cause no one would see me on the plane, i would be invisible. plus, you can only see so many places in the world without getting bored of it all or having been everywhere already. im still going with invisibility.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                      X