flexibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flexibility

i seem to be about average as far as flexibility goes in every muscle but my hamstrings. i can barely get my hands past my knees before the streching feeling is too painful to go any further. i tried working on this consistantly once or twice a day for a couple weeks, but i did not seem to get very far at all so my efforts started to fade. any recomendations as to how i can get my hamstrings to be more flexible?
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

How long do you regularly hold your stretches? Most people barely hold it long enough for more than just a short term effect. Good stretches should take about 20 seconds per muscle group.

Comment

Gophar, I'm the same way. My upper body is as flexible as a gymnist, but I can't do shit with my legs.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

well i hold the stretches about 5-10 seconds. i guess i should hold longer but the thing is that stretching my hamstrings can be painful. i can stretch any other muscle to its full extent, it seems, without it feeling like it does with the hamstrings. but yeah ill try to go longer.
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>na

Comment

wanna try me?
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

i think everyone's already tried you adman. you're the village bicycle, everyone's had a ride!
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>na

Comment

I hope you realize you can stretch only one handstring at a time...which would make it half as painful. All you do is that you cross your legs, so one leg is behind the other...and bend down. You'll feel when I'm trying to say. TK was right, 5-10 seconds isn't long enough...go down as far as you can (with pain, it shouldn't harm anything) and do NOT bounce, just stick it out, it's not that long.

Also have you tried stretching the hamstring on the floor? I've found that I can grab my feet while sitting on the floor, with one leg folded back, where standing I can't get my ankles.

Also try shaking your legs and jumping up and down...basic warm-up stuff before stretching might help.
              Ну вот...

Comment

Always warmup for like 5-10 minutes before stretching..
                Dont overstretch, if u wanna say "ouch!" you'r stretch to hard, should feel a slight burning..
                Stretching same muscle 2 times a day seems alot, dont think its necessary..

this site is the best...
                http://www.cmcrossroads.com/bradapp/...ec/stretching/
                Last edited by RiP; 11-04-2003, 06:45 AM.

Comment

i can kick the top of a door way, and almost to the celing of my house. off by 3/4 of an inch, about
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
                    Tae Kwon Do

Did wonders for me, I can easily kick above my head and put my palms flat on the floor without bending knees.
                    your boyfriend must love that

ZING ZONG!
                    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Working...
                    X