The best User CP option, EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best User CP option, EVER!

Yes, this is in Useless Crap for a reason..don't Piss & Moan about it.

You can select to turn off other peoples' signatures! So now, I don't have to scroll down an entire page just to skip over a signature I'll never read!
    Ну вот...

Like your signature is any good.

Comment

At least it's short, unlike some others who think people want to read War and Peace after each of their posts.

Comment

Nice way to start off the replies with a personal attack Evasive. Skipping the point of the subject and all, I guess your heart belongs in Useless Crap, but your words speak as Trash Talk...still though, you should at least make an effort to really insult me if you wanted that to happen.
        Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
          Nice way to start off the replies with a personal attack Evasive. Skipping the point of the subject and all, I guess your heart belongs in Useless Crap, but your words speak as Trash Talk...still though, you should at least make an effort to really insult me if you wanted that to happen.
          Why the hate?
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

I wish you could turn off specific people's sig's. Then again, those people rarely have anything to say, so putting them in the Ignore List isn't too much of a loss.
            sdg

Comment

tis' an interesting option indeed. but sometimes a person's sig has something really funnayz or an interesting link to a page i'll never forget..
              Sunshine...

Comment

really though, must you see it everytime?
                Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  ...unlike some others who think people want to read War and Peace after each of their posts.
                  zeus and magi *cough*
                  there's more to life than meets the eye, but don't let that get you down.

"If someone throws a stone, throw bread back."
                  -anonymous

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
                  -Samuel Langhorne Clemens

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                  -Samuel Johnson

Comment

actually the best ever would be an ignore function that would automatically ignore any posts by that person.....

that would be very cool, then those that dont want to read the sensless lame spamming or flaming would just "not show"

now that would be worth its weight in gold!
                    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by syzygy
                      zeus and magi *cough*
                      I'm waiting until either evo or annux chat reaches its comedy peak then I'm changing it
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
                        actually the best ever would be an ignore function that would automatically ignore any posts by that person.....

that would be very cool, then those that dont want to read the sensless lame spamming or flaming would just "not show"

now that would be worth its weight in gold!
                        http://forums.trenchwars.org/member2...serlist=ignore

Go nuts.
                        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                          http://forums.trenchwars.org/member2...serlist=ignore

Go nuts.
                          does it block posts from anyone in the threads?

i figured that was just for blocking pm's lol :eek:
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                            I guess your heart belongs in Useless Crap, but your words speak as Trash Talk...still though, you should at least make an effort to really insult me if you wanted that to happen.
                            ahah..hah....ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
                            Your heart belongs in useless crap oooooooohahahahahahhaha
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                            X