Ever feel .... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever feel .... ?

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:57 AM.

Yeah, I think most people have felt like that (I've never personally been upset enough to write a poem, but to each their own I suppose.) My advice would be to just change your daily routine up, and find some new things to do. If you stick with the same daily pattern that you were in before (just without this girl that wronged you/you wronged/whatever) not only are you going to have lots of downtime to spend sitting around getting depressed, but you're not going to have the daily self-esteem boost of having that girl around.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Last edited by Eric is God; 10-03-2006, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Most of the time when I get upset over a relationship issue, I find that a lot of the feelings of loss have to do with the fact that I'm alone, in some cases more so than actually being upset about losing the girl in particular. Are you sure that you're not clouded by the same thing? In reality, though, it doesn't really matter, because the only way to fix the issue in the short or long run is just to put everything in perspective, and move on. It might even get you the girl back to demonstrate that you can be happy on your own, but even if it doesn't, you'd have a lot easier time finding someone else when you're ready for her.

Assuming you've gotten over someone else before, you have to realize that once you've moved on, all the issues that seem so important and terrible right now end up seeming almost funny once you're looking back on them. Regardless, that's not going to happen overnight, but I'd be willing to bet the happier you are with yourself, the easier it's going to be to deal with the issue at hand.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

no it's not is a cool website...
          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 11-17-2003, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X