Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro Freestyle Invasion 3 Pictures (Nov 7 2003)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a shame that house/techno sucks.

jungle4lyfe
    $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

The girl in the bottom left of the last pic of girls has YELLOW TEETH. And she's ugly. The other two = :eek:
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic

have you heard of a band called My Chemical Romance?
        Nope, I haven't heard of many underground bands except for the ones I've seen with a friend....Jets to Brazil, Strike Anywhere, Kremlin (Richmond, VA band)

Also, are Coheed and Cambria two different bands? Cuz I thought they were gonna play that night, but only Coheed, Thrice, and Thursday played:\ I thought anyway, I don't think we missed the first set.
        Ну вот...

Comment

its one band mate

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
            Ya

Jerome: They played more than one song off their new album, in fact...their new album is the only stuff I've heard from them before I went to the show. I had the CD in posession for about a week before I drove 6 F*ing hours with a friend to go see that show.

I'm curious, did he tell ya'll what some of the songs meant? Cuz he was telling us, and making it seem special....but you know...performers always do that.

An interesting point was brought up too, these guys are too famous to be considered underground anymore, but they're not quite mainstream....so what are they?

Coheed was pretty good, Thrice..well, sucked. Those two bands left my ears ringing, but it seemed the sound technicians paid a little more attention to Thursday's set up (even though it was the same technicians) and it just sounded splendid. The friend I went with also got a security gaurd to get him a pick from one of the guitarists $$
            our warmup bands were year of the rabbit, amaerican traedy (local) and dweath by stereo (amazing)

the "grandma dying" song is understanding in a car crash (in respoinse to another post)

Geoff (singer) only explained jet black new year to us. Its the only song y thursday i havent heard (they only play it at shows)

if you're getting into them, you need to buy all their albums (waiting and full collpase are the two olf ones, five stories falling is the live album). Theyre a paradox: they dont change their style of music so its all incredibly and intense, but theyre songs arent all the same (i was dissapointed with the strokes' new album--its like a repeat of their 1st)
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Ya, my friend told me that their albums are typically the same style, yet still magnificent.

He also said that with their rising fame, that if they make a washed-out album, he'd forgive them the first time. If repeated in the washed-out albums, then it's time to find another band...but watching Geoff sing leaves me to believe that he really feels his music, and he wouldn't let them change.

I don't know the titles of the songs, but one song he said that it was about a friend of his who he got in an argument over something stupid when he was younger. And before they could reconcile, his friend got shot in the head and died. (he didn't say suicide or what) And in that song he's singing "i'm not giving up" I just wish I knew the name...

Exotic, thanks:P I kept hearing Coheed, and occassionally Coheed and Cambria, so I never put two and two together, I asked my friend "wasn't Cambria gonna play?" and he was like "ya, they did" so I was like "f you" and he was like "f you too" so then i was like "shut up and keep driving" then he was like "it's your turn to drive" then i was like "let's pull of at the next rest area and sleep for the night" then about an hour and a half later, passing through 3 cities in NC, we come on a rest area and sleep....woowoo
              Ну вот...

Comment

i think the song is "steps ascending" from their new album.

steps ascend to a loaded gun. the scent of matches hangs in the air (a lit one flickers out in a hearbeat). we don't want to see this: a flash of light that's letting go of an empty bullet case, by the time it hits the ground, he's out of reach. let go. the wolves are closing in. there's no room left to make amends. do you remember when we'd fly that kite so high? all the time we've wasted, spent fighting, will burn in the fire of our regrets all the time we've wasted, spent fighting, it's blood and it's running down the stairs. freeze the frame between the gun shot and the hole it makes. a spinning bullet waits in the middle. there's no way to stop it, it will surely hit the mark. you can try to understand but I'm giving up. the synapse fires, it's right in time. I'm giving up. this should always stay out of reach I ran down the stairs and into the garden, put both my hands into the soil. in the spring, you will bloom, like her heart, through the blouse, in the back of the ambulance, as it turned and turned in the streets (just one more turn won't you come back to me) as it turned on its red lights, you were turning into red roses but I'm not giving up.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

The real story here is the correct posturing one must have while holding a glowstick. In order to be considered "underground" and not some laughable newbie tryhard raver, it is imperative that your glowstick be held with your index and pinky fingers overlapping the stick, while leaving your middle fingers underneath for maximum street credit. Any transgression WILL result in your immediate blacklisting from such distinguished raving circles like the Exstacy Overdosing Cru, the aids infected plur addicts and the twitchy 40 year old kid diddling "DJ's".

viddy well little brothers.
                  $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Working...
                  X