Outdoor Hockey Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Hockey Game

Anyone see this last night? Edmonton Oilers vs. Montreal Canadiens? It rocked! So did the pre-game "Megastars" oldtimers game... great to see Gretzky on the ice again, and of course the amazing saves by Ranford and Fuhr... brings back old memories

And did you see Gretzky's daughter sing? OMG.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Gretzky's daughter did amazingly well, and to top it off she's easy on the eyes.

The game was alright, but i could see Thedore bitching after every stoppage of play about the ice, what a baby.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Call me a sentimental Canuck, but I felt a lump in my throat when Gretzky was announced and he skated out in his Oiler jersey once again.

(And yes, it was such a moment for me that I'm leaving myself open to comments for using the phrase "lump in my throat")

My uncle was an Oiler fan and I remember watching Gretzky play on Hockey Night in Canada with him when I was young. That's probably my oldest hockey-related memory.

Comment

LUMP IN YOUR THROAT? YOU MEAN PENIS?

Comment

Eh. With a set-up like that one, you can come up with a better one than that.

(Bonus points for integrating the phrase "come up with that" into it)

Comment

The good ole Hockey game eh? Cant beat it but man did it look cold wow those boys probably dont have a penis anymore. Too bad i do comehere Gretzky's daughter i will show you how to score a hat trick.
            bioture> I had sex with a fat girl last night and she almost crushed my pelvis

Comment

good game
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

i was being ironical

Comment

Working...
                X