No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Recipe Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'll post one more time then be gone for another month or so.

Take 7 limes, cut them into quarters. Hold a quarter in your hand, with the peel against your skin. Hold over a jug, and squeeze the fuck out of it. Make sure no seeds get in. Repeat another 27 times with the remaining quarters.

Now take 2 cups of sugar, and stir it in. Add water. I don't remember how much but it's not hard to figure it out.

Add your favorite liquor and enjoy.
    #1547 +(1087)- [X] - Bash.Org

<iMike> i was just thinking of hiring a man to service my septic system
    <maff> is that the classy way to say you want to get fucked in the ass?

Comment

• No Meat Mayo Burgers

You need mushrooms, red peppers and onions and you can add any other types of peppers, the more the merryer! Now put these ingredients into a frying pan and put them on medium for about 5-10 minutes, until you're satisfied with the look of them. Now put 2 slices of cheese on a piece of bread or a hot dog bun, now stick those bad boys in the microwave for 30 seconds. After you've got semi melted cheese put your vegetables on the hog dog bun or piece of bread fold them up, and put a bit of mayo or dressing on the top of the closed end. I find that two of these are filling.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Pimento Cheese Wraps

I was messing around with tortillas the other day and I came out with these

Wheat Tortillas (Any size, wheat taste the same to me and are way healthier than flour)

Meat (I used deli ham, but you can use chicken or turkey if you want)

Pimento Cheese Spread

Mayo or Miracle Whip

Shredded Cheddar

Mix about 2 tbsp pimento cheese spread with 1 tbsp mayonaisse. Spread evenly over tortilla. Follow with shredded cheese and ham. Roll Tortilla and eat that biatch. Add lettuce, olives, and onions according to preference.

Enjoy!

Comment

• drunk chiken

1 Kg of chiken sliced in pieces
          1 can of beer
          garlic, vinager, oil, salt, pepper, onnions
          chicken broth

temper the chicken with garlic, vinager, oil, salt, pepper, onnions with the amount you like.
          wait some hours.
          put it on a recepient with the can of beer and chicken broth to cook on the oven till you see its enuf toasted.

it tastes dam good.

btw the alcohol evaporates.
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• A recipe for Pandagirl

1 Lollypop
            1 Quart of Water
            1 Jolly Rancher
            ===========
            3 Meals for her
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by schope
              1 Kg of chiken sliced in pieces
              1 can of beer
              garlic, vinager, oil, salt, pepper, onnions
              chicken broth

temper the chicken with garlic, vinager, oil, salt, pepper, onnions with the amount you like.
              wait some hours.
              put it on a recepient with the can of beer and chicken broth to cook on the oven till you see its enuf toasted.

it tastes dam good.

btw the alcohol evaporates.
              My ex-girlfriend's family made that for me when I was over there one day and they made beer chicken and it tasted god awful, it's like supper for alcoholics.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
                1 Lollypop
                1 Quart of Water
                1 Jolly Rancher
                ===========
                3 Meals for her
                Or try this meal plan for the day of a soccer game, it works quite well (did today at least):
                Breakfast - none
                Lunch - none
                Dinner - A whole bottle of Gatorade, broth from Ramen noodles (it's the best part), and three oreos.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• ashlie ate 2 hashbrowns and some nachos today and i was all "eat up, baby"
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by pandagirl89
                    Or try this meal plan for the day of a soccer game, it works quite well (did today at least):
                    Breakfast - none
                    Lunch - none
                    Dinner - A whole bottle of Gatorade, broth from Ramen noodles (it's the best part), and three oreos.
                    Stop talking about yourself eating nothing but water. Shiiiit

Comment

• Originally posted by Exotic
                      Stop talking about yourself eating nothing but water. Shiiiit
                      Right....cuz u eat water
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• I eat water. I especially like the chunky kind.

Comment

• Reviving a dead thread, weeeeeeeeeeeee n.n

Ok...here goes.

The Magiest Chicken Parmesean( sp? )

This is actually really easy.

Ingredients:
                          Boneless chicken breasts( thighs are a lil on the small side )
                          Parmesean cheese( brick or powder )
                          Bread crumbs, preferably italian
                          Chedder, mozerella, jack and any other cheese you might prefer
                          Speghetti sauce

First, cut a hole, preferably lengthwise into your chicken breasts to make a "pocket"
                          Stuff an assortment of cheese into the chicken, though do not tightly pack
                          Fully coat in speghetti sauce then bread crumbs
                          Place on baking pan or cassarole dish and bake in oven from 15 - 30 minutes at about 450, depending on how done you want them
                          When they are done, take them out and cover with more speghetti sauce and cheese and enjoy!

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

• someone teach me how to make Better Than Sex cake

i tasted it the other day and it was awesome
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by IlyaZ
                              someone teach me how to make Better Than Sex cake

i tasted it the other day and it was awesome
                              http://seangels.org/recipes/desserts...ansexcake.html

i did it and it was nasty.
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Green Pepper Soup

(from the cookbook "Fabulous Fat Free Cooking")

1 med onion, chopped
                                2 cloves garlic, minced
                                4 medium green peppers, coarsely chopped
                                1/2 teasp dried marjoram
                                2 14 oz cans of low-sodium chicken broth, defatted
                                1/3-1/2 cup instant potato flakes
                                1 tblsp worcestershire sauce
                                2 tblsp chopped fresh parsley (dried works fine)
                                1/4 teasp hot pepper sauce (tabasco sauce)
                                2 cups fat-free liquid creamer or evaporated skim milk

1. Coat a large no-stick pot with no-stick spray. Add onions and
                                garlic. Saute over medium heat for 4 minutes, or until translucent.
                                (Add 1 or 2 tblsp of water to the pot if onions start to stick). Add
                                the green peppers, thyme, marjoram, and 1 cup of the broth. Simmer for
                                12 to 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.

2. In a blender or food processor, puree 2 cups of the soup mixture.
                                Return to the pot. Pour the remaining broth into the pot. Cover and
                                simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.

3. Add 1/3 cup of the potato flakes and cook, whisking for 4 minutes,
                                or until thickened (Add 1t o2 tblsp more flakes, if needed, to
                                thicken). Stir in the wor sauce, parsley and hot pepper sauce. Add the
                                creamer or milk. Season to taste with pepper and salt (if using). Cook
                                for 3 minutes, or until soup is hot. Salt and pepper to taste.

Makes about 10 cups

Per 1 cup:
                                .2g fat
                                .1g sat fat
                                68 cals
                                2 mg cholesterol
                                133 mg sodium
                                6.7g protein
                                9.9g carbs
                                1g dietary fiber

--

It was kind of weird the first time I tried it, but each bite kept getting better and better. Now it's my favorite soup. I usually sprinkle in a little salt before eating. Sometimes I'll shred some colby jack cheese and drop it in and let it melt before eating.

Yummy++ :up:
                                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Working...
                                X