Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
    Devilishly good shrimp appetizer.

3 Shrimp of any size, uncooked. Lay them out on the plate curled up so they resemble "666". Serve with any shrimp sauce.
    Maybe you should cook the shrimp on an open flame, to give it the 'fire of hell' flavor to the shrimp.
    May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

• Alright. Here's what you do.

1. Left over food in pieces (pizza and taco bell have favorable outcomes with this method)
      2. 2 Eggs
      3. Milk
      4. Mix and cook on stove top.
      Done.

------------------------------------
      Edit:

Ok, I recently created a NEW cheapawesome recipe, but it doesn't use reused food.

1. purchase 12 count frozen walmart burritos
      2. Have lettuce, sourcream, guacamole (if prefered) salsa and Cheese (important) chillies, green peppers, [veggies] etc...
      3. Microwave 2 burritos to cooked, adding cheese & vegs at mid cook point.
      4. Add salsa, lettuce, guac, and sour cream.
      5. Eat and enjoy!

Chef's note:
      This was a good idea, i've been pretty much eating this consistantly for dinner for about a month. The bean burritos WILL keep you regular, and there are quite a few different flavors of the burritos.
      Last edited by Astrogirl; 05-10-2007, 04:25 PM.
      Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
      I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

• ok my friend made this while we were really high, and it was surprisingly good for some reason (might because i was high)

pita bread
        chicken (he used my left over chicken)
        tomato sauce

put it all together and put it in the microwave for a little whiles so the bread sticks together (i guess toasting it might of been better the option?)

and use ranch sauce for dip.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Vegetarian Perogies

10 Perogies
          1 Vegetarian Sausage (can substitute veggie ground meat)
          5 Pieces of Vegetarian Bacon (Amount can be changed)
          20ml of oil
          Cheese (Type and amount is up to you, I like to use Cheddar)
          a Judgment call of Table Sauce or Barbecue Sauce (It's best to have enough to cover all the perogies for the final step)

Preparation:

Soak Perogies in warm water for five minutes. While the perogies soak in the water cut up your sausage into slices of ten, if you're using ground meat you wont have to worry about this. I personally prefer the sausage, it gives it a much stronger taste. Once your meat is prepared leave it by the frying pan for quick use.

Cooking:

Add the oil to your frying pan and stir perogies. Let the perogies fry for about ten minutes or until throughly cooked. Once the perogies are cooked remove them from frying pan and let perogies sit in a bowl. Once the frying pan is empty add more oil and start to put your veggie meat on the pan. It shouldn't take very long to cook your veggie meat, most times it will take about 5 minutes.

Once your meat is cooked add the perogies into the meat and mix in Table Sauce or Barbecue Sauce. Once the meat and perogies have been completely covered in sauce let it cook for a minute before adding the cheese. Once the cheese has been added and started to melt put it on a plate and enjoy!
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
            Grilled Christian Cross Cheese Sandwhich

1) 2 slices of bread
            2) 2 slices of cheese
            3) Butter for pan

1. Heat skillet to medium low heat and place the butter in the pan
            2. Cut both slices of bread in the shape of a cross +
            3. Cut both slices of cheese in the shape of a cross +
            4. Stick the bread on the skillet
            5. Let bread get nice and light brown
            6. Stick the cheese on the untoasted sides of the bread
            7. Let the cheese melt, and when the bread is golden brown, stick the two slices together
            8. Heat anymore if needed, then place on plate
            9. Enjoy

Tip: If you like the sandwhich extra cheesy, then add the cut off parts of the cheese for an extra cheesy cross.
            how unchristianly to make a sandwich of the cross.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Omfg, someone posted in this thread.

Comment

• It has seemingly become a living relic,
                Maybe someone will make a million bucks by turning it into a book.
                "Subspacer's Guide to Staying Alive"
                -Dont Panic, use the microwave.
                Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
                I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Astrogirl View Post
                  It has seemingly become a living relic,
                  Maybe someone will make a million bucks by turning it into a book.
                  "Subspacer's Guide to Staying Alive"
                  -Dont Panic, use the microwave.
                  .....wha?
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Grill accessories

Grilling is easy and fun, with so many tasty alternatives. There's usually a small issue what to have next to your meat/fish/chicken, but with this bag solution this is almost easier than preparing your meat.

Take a large piece of squared tin foil and put it flat next to you while you start chopping your potatoes/vegetables.

After that just dice whatever you feel like having and put it in the center of the foil.
                    I like to have potatoes, corn, onion, peppers, mushroom in it.

When you're done chopping your stuff take a good portion of butter on top, and then have lots of garlic on top of the butter along with salt/pepper.

Wrap the sides up when you're done, and close it up with the extra foil sticking up, make sure you make no holes and that there is no gaps or anything.

Put it on the grill for about 20 minutes next to your meat, and let it cook/steam together for some of the finest grill accessories I've ever tasted.

TRY THIS, BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST FUCKING THING I'VE DONE WITH A GRILL.
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

• cheez-it chicken is awesome

- package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
                      - ziploc bag full of crushed cheez-it crackers (works best if you crush them pretty fine rather than chunky/flaky)
                      - get a mixture of melted butter, milk and some flour in a bowl (i usually use a tablespoon or so of butter, half a cup to a cup of milk and just enough flour to make it a tiny bit thick)
                      - plaster your chicken with the mixture
                      - drop the breasts in the bag, close it and shake the living shit out of it (usually works best if you do it one breast at a time)
                      - throw breasts on a cookie sheet, place in the center rack of your oven
                      - bake at about 400 degrees fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes

i tried this once with doritos too, but the doritos tasted a bit burnt no matter how long i baked the chicken
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• it would be cool if somehow the drink recipes could be grouped seperate from the microwavable food/frozen dinner recipes

-----------------
                        Carrot Cake

1 pt. Goldshlagger
                        1 pt. Baily's Irish Creme
                        1 pt. butterscotch snapps

serve cold this really tastes like carrot cake!
                        .fffffffff_____
                        .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                        .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                        .fffffff\______/
                        .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                        .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                        .fffff\________/
                        .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                        .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                        .fff\__________/

Comment

• Sweet Sweet Cakes' Liquid Cocaine

1 shot:

1/3 Gold Schlauger
                          1/3 Rumple Mince
                          1/3 JagerMeister

Enjoy.
                          Please Drink Responsibly.
                          i must say this is almost as expensive as cocaine... but it's good (we added 151 to spice it up a bit)
                          .fffffffff_____
                          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                          .fffffff\______/
                          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                          .fffff\________/
                          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                          .fff\__________/

Comment

• down with microwaves

TagMor's Pickled Octopus

2 kg Octopus Tenticles
                            1 litre of White Vinegar
                            1/2 litre of Olive Oil
                            5 cloves of Garlic
                            3 Red Chillies
                            3 Lemons
                            2 Brown Onions
                            2 sprigs of Rosemary
                            2 tablespoons of Black Peppercorns (whole)
                            1 tablespoon of Sea Salt
                            1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
                            1 teaspoon Fish Sauce

Bake octopus in 160c oven for around 1/2 an hour. Until tenticles are firm to touch. Allow to cool, then under running water remove teh pink skin.
                            Cut into 1" pieces and chill in freezer.
                            Chop onions, lemons (with skin), chilli, rosemary into 1" peices. Peel and chop garlic in half.
                            Place chopped ingredients into airtight mason jar or similair. Add the octopus,fish sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
                            Then to fill to very top (so no air can remain in jar) with Vinegar and Olive Oil at 2:1 ratio.
                            Seal jar and place in fridge.
                            Can consume after 24 hours but is best after about a week.

CHAT=FOOD

sigpic

Comment

• Quick and easy Baked Potatoes

Now, the traditional method to bake potatoes is to just stick 'em in the oven for an hour on gas 9 (245° Fahrenheit). Sod that, here's a very quick and easy recipe to bake potatoes that should take no longer than 25-30 minutes, and they're just as good as completely oven baked potatoes:
                              • Wash your potatoes and pull the sprouts out of them
                              • Pierce the potatoes all over fairly deeply with a fork
                              • Place potatoes in a casserole dish and add a tablespoon of water to the dish
                              • Heat them in the microwave for approx. 5 minutes (800W), at the same time preheat the oven to gas 9 (245° Fahrenheit)
                              • Turn the Potatoes over and put them back in the microwave for another 5 minutes.
                              • When done, the potatoes should be soft and the skin should be slightly wrinkled.
                              • Take the potatoes, score them deeply with a cross shape, place them on a baking tray and put them in the oven for approx. 15 minutes until golden brown with a crisp skin and a soft and fluffly centre.

Serve with any fillings, and don't forget to add salt!

Remember, baked potatoes are simply just a blank canvas, so feel free to stick whatever on them (cheese, beans, tuna mayo), but I personally prefer them with real butter and cheese.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X