No announcement yet.

XMAS Shopping List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LONDON IS IN ENGLAND YOU GOOFY PRICK! THATS NOT IN OUR NATION!
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

That's a pretty kickass watch, face. I was thinking about a watch for the woman too, but I don't love the one she showed me. I figured better safe than sorry, just get the one i know she likes, right?
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Xbox and Halo 2. Thats all ya need
        A man who desires nothing is invincible.

Comment

Yeah, see, right after I bought that watch, I found out from one of her friends that she self-proclaimedly "doesn't wear watches". So now I don't really know what that means. Her sister says she thinks she doesn't wear watches because her parents always give her watches that don't fit her at all (she usually wears a t-shirt/jeans and they give her, like, silver watches). However, I like the watch, and I don't think she'll hate it, and in addition to that, I'm too lazy to find anything better, so I'm giving it to her. Girls are retarded.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitang
            What's the deal with the DABs, I don't get it. Is it just for the better quality or is there something more to it?

DAB is great.... In Canada now they are offering DAB radio in most new GMC vehicles. The sound quality is better they offer you news weather and traffic reports as well as song titles and other cool things. other then that theres really not much difference.
            "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Hmmmm maybe a dvd handy cam and some dvds
              One of those jars you put weed in and it has a screen and a grinder to catch the crystals and shit that fall off then you smoke it and get reeeally high, it's called keef but i dont know if thats how you spell it.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

queef
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                  I think I'm getting a pair of jeans from American Eagle outfitters and the Indiana Jones Wide screen set that has just come out. and prolly some candy canes.

This is for my wife.

well as it turns out I didnt end up getting that camera. I got the next model up for about 60$ with 3 yrs all togeather in warranty
                  its sweet.

Comment

15 GB Mp3 player $$$
                    3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                    3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                    3:disown> pulling him over
                    3:disown> fukin clown
                    3:Revolt> you driving?
                    3:disown> yes
                    3:disown> at work
                    3:Revolt> ??
                    3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                    3:Revolt> in police car
                    3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                    3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                    3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                    3:Revolt> ?????????
                    3:disown> yes got a dell in here
                    3:tmac <ZH>> pro
                    3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                      well as it turns out I didnt end up getting that camera. I got the next model up for about 60$ with 3 yrs all togeather in warranty
                      its sweet.

never really thought about it before, but I don't think Ive ever seen a black digital camera before. looks weird, like a regular camera.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        LONDON IS IN ENGLAND YOU GOOFY PRICK! THATS NOT IN OUR NATION!
                        The London in Canada, knobcheese
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          never really thought about it before, but I don't think Ive ever seen a black digital camera before. looks weird, like a regular camera.
                          .... yeah it looks like a film camera but it does so much more..... its got a remote!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X