No announcement yet.

habits while driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talk on my cell phone so i seem important, but really i'm just fucking around
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

I can't afford driving lessons, oh the joys of being a student
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i drive without a licence or insurance, i am a better driver than almost anyone fuck you all i'm gonna be a race car driver.

anyways i have a habit of speeing up with someone until they fallback, it's like a measure of manliness.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
          I peel labels off bottles.... I get to the point where I dont even waste time any more peeling them off my self, if I buy out of a pop machine I will scrape the label off before I even finish taking the bottle out of the tray it lands in as it comes out.
          And do you call it "pop" or "soda" or like they do down in the south.... I'll have a "coke" ...... What kind of "coke" you want? Orange "coke".... Just wondering.
          So...you're doing this one-handed while driving right?
          Originally posted by paradise!
          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
          1:Reaver> HALP
          1:Reaver> HELELP
          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

I pick my nose, roll the goobers up, and fling 'em out the window while I drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
              i drive without a licence or insurance, i am a better driver than almost anyone fuck you all i'm gonna be a race car driver.

anyways i have a habit of speeing up with someone until they fallback, it's like a measure of manliness.
              We need to race one day. Just make sure noone is around to see you lose

And yeah, I have that habit as well.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                So...you're doing this one-handed while driving right?
                Well I don't know to many people that have pop machines in thier cars so this was more in referance to when I buy pop from the machine at work.
                "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

I usually move my right and left arm up and down a lot.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i race in a 97 GMC Safari or a 93 Cavalier so fear me, unless i get teh 4x4 and then it's over.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                    X