Favorite Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Movies

I've been getting all kinds of movies lately and I've run out of ideas for good movies to get. Tell me your favorite movie and what other movies it is like.

I'll start it off: Donnie Darko kicks amazing amounts of ass. It's hard to compare it to any other movie, but if you liked Memento, then I'm pretty sure you'll like this one.

P.S. Memento kicks ass too.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Donnie Dark is awesome. When I saw that movie for the first time I was like "Whoa".

Blow is one of my favorite movies, that was such an awesome flick. Depp is one of my favorite actors

Comment

I'd say Donnie Darko but you already said it.

Great movie that you probably haven't seen: Scotland PA - It's MacBeth, but done in the 70's, with a diner instead of a kingdom. The director says that the movie isn't written for Shakespeare fans, but more for the stoners who only read the Cliff Notes. Thus, this movie appeals to me greatly. The soundtrack is 90% Bad Company ("The only band I really remembered from the 70's is Bad Company, so I made all the songs Bad Company"), and I kind of want to do the chick that's in the movie. Some guy, some chick, and Christopher Walken star.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

fun
        best movie ever
        not a movie but my favorite thing ever
        Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
        Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Yeah, JFK is awesome. For some reason it's always on HBO when everyone is all fucked up, and I always try to get people to watch the court scene with me, and nobody is ever interested.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

thatcourt scene makes me teary eyed

i swear

i fel bad for the kevin costinator in that
            Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
            Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

It may not be a trendy underground little known film but the reasons its popular and everyone likes it is because its fricking amazing: Pulp Fiction
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

My favorite movie

http://chijani.freeservers.com/movie...01691237_l.gif
                Last edited by THE PUSHER; 12-10-2003, 09:17 PM.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Snatch

It's like Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

Comment

I heard it's supposed to be like a sequal to it...

... anyways, my favorite right now is Kill Bill. Saw it 3 times so far in theatres.
                    DELETED

Comment

Snatch isn't exactly a sequel. A lot of the actors are the same, but they play different characters.

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean is nothing without Johnny Depp... oooh, pizza's ready!
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i prefer lock stock over snatch but that's just me.

best trilogy ever: lord of the rings
                          best movie ever: any kubrick except for eyes wide shut (which is still a good movie)

Comment

Unless you've somehow managed to see Return of the King, you really can't call it the best trilogy ever just yet. What if it's a horrid piece of dog crap like Episode 1 and 2?

Scotland, PA is a fucking hilarious movie.
                            Reservoir Dogs
                            Once Upon a Time in China (all 3 parts are good)
                            The Storm Riders (good luck finding it, you will be pleased when you do)
                            Bruce Almighty, for some reason this movie made me laugh. Skip the last 20 minutes
                            Sweet Sweetback's Badass Song, Melvin Van Peebles masterpiece
                            D.C. Cab, MR T. FOO!
                            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Resevore Doggs, and Pulp Fiction. Straight gangster. Cant forget Scarface.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                              X