Mega Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Drive

Hi i really liked the mega drive so i just got one. Yes i know i cuda downloaded the roms, but i wanted one :P

Anyway, i wanted to know if any mega drive games will work on it, or if their is a difference between mega drive 1 and mega drive 2 games, if there is a difference at all.

Does any1 of u good looking people know?

Cheers
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

There isn't any difference if I recall correctly, the mega drive 2's just smaller
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I have a Mega Drive II - I own you !

-RR

Comment

BTW, Mega Drive = Genesis

Yeah, I'm pretty sure RR is right. I had a Mega Drive 1 and all games worked fine on it.

Comment

It was my first console There is no difference...just two different machines.

btw the Mega Drive I pwns you all!
          Last edited by FFLeader; 12-12-2003, 07:21 PM.
          Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

They just came out with Mega Drive 5, 5 minutes ago....I got the newest version, uNF!
            Ну вот...

Comment

:S *cough* *cough* I want one *cough* *cough*

Can you still get MD games? There's only one shop and thats about 30mins from where i live that sells MD games. Unless....you're 'ebaying' the games.
              Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Working...
              X