This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist mods part deux

Well, according to the mods im NOT from Africa so all my post about the rough life I'm having down in Africa are just made up stories.. I talked to a fellow African player, this guy didn't dare to share his name because of the fear of being harassed by mods like wadi and ZeuS!! Although, he managed to log this from a conversation between them..

wadi> Hey ZeuS!! wanna go pick on some wannabe africans once im finished with beating myself in the head??
    Zeus!!> Cant, im fingering myself in the ass!!! BBL
    ******> Guys, what if Sudden is African, wouldn't that make you nerds racist?
    wadi> I cant be racist you ******, my mom is as black as Zeus!! rectum..
    Zeus!!> Actually, its all red right now =)
    ******> I think sudden is from africa, i saw his avatar, and it clearly shows a picture of a black male..
    Zeus!!> You seem a bit too friendly towards n*****'s, better watch it son..

At this moment the other african (ie: not me) left the arena since he feard being banned.. This is just too much, I miss words.. We need new forum admins, it cant go on like this..

Thanks for you support!
    $$$

LOL A COMEDY HIT!!!
    sdg

Comment

You couldn't possibly be more retarded.

Closed. Don't make any more of these jackhole threads, jackhole. - Conc
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Sorry for breaking the whole closed thread thing, but does this mean we can throw Sweden out of the next BWC for fielding an ineligable player?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
        X