New shirt product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shirt product

I was thinking of something along the lines of making a shirt with a grid on the back, and have coordinates, like in ss, and u'd say like uhm, J11 and they would scratch that part of ur back... w00t!

Nope.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Well joo suxors cuz u dun know what its like to have a gf scratch ur back >)

Comment

a buddy of mine and myself came up with a shirt idea, you can use this one if you want...

J Walker. =company name
        we made up a lil logo that I won't be posting, and threw some ideas together for a wicked commerical. In case one of you might just be in advertising, I'll be keeping that to myself as well.
        what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
        http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Xog, please tell me you realize that coordinate grids do not only appear in SS. . .
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

why the hell would someone see a coordinate and wanna scratch it?
            DELETED

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubbles guys!!!!

While watching TV on the "dumbest inventions ever." Appearently they have made a grid shirt that scratches your back, but it did not work very well in the market. The patent for that has already been done. The only course you have is to buy that patent off him and either sell it on the market in a different way than the original maker, or make it more "sleek" and then resell it.

Comment

how old is xog?

Comment

April 1, 1988

Comment

Originally posted by Tuxxer
                    Sorry to burst your bubbles guys!!!!

While watching TV on the "dumbest inventions ever." Appearently they have made a grid shirt that scratches your back, but it did not work very well in the market. The patent for that has already been done. The only course you have is to buy that patent off him and either sell it on the market in a different way than the original maker, or make it more "sleek" and then resell it.
                    Aww!

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                      Well joo suxors cuz u dun know what its like to have a gf scratch ur back >)
                      Spoken like a retarded monkey.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

you consider your hand to be your girlfriend so shtu up

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          you consider your hand to be your girlfriend so shtu up
                          Is that exclusive to Bloodzombie or does that apply to anyone who considers BZ's hand to be their girlfriend?

Comment

bz is cheating on his wife with his hand??? omg
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                            X