• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finest shave!

Wont die, no surrender 2

useless crap
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Moved to The Welsh National Forum
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

jesus...what did they feed saddam after they found him?
        Last edited by Cumulonimbus; 12-19-2003, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Just imagine that Saddam was playing TW to.
          If I die
          tell mom im not comin home for dinner!

Comment

saddam is a newbie

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              Moved to The Welsh National Forum
              Home of the co-holder of baddest Brit Award: FRUITANG
              Boo is the other co-holder
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i used to like that chewy fruitang stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cumulonimbus
                  Heh heh....cause Pavarotti's fat....heh heh....

Comment

If Saddam would be playing this game I think his nick would be: "Shazaam"
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Do you mean after or before some soilders probably beat the shit out of him?
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                        If Saddam would be playing this game I think his nick would be: "Shazaam"
                        I own that name... wtf >.<

Comment

shit?

originally posted by liquid blue

they didnt have to beat the shit out of him...he was so full of it...when they were about to toss the gernade in...he started screaming it:
                          originally said by saDAMN INSANE(saddamie to all who know and love him...grand total of 2)
                          i am the president of iraq...i am willing to negotiate

...and the worst part...he tried to spew that shit all over U.S. soldiers...
                          God grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cant change, the COURAGE to change the things I can, and the WISDOM to know the difference-(some old geaser)

God grant me the EGO to tell which is which and not care, the abilaty to be HEADSTRONG to rush in and do what I want, and the STUBBORNESS to get out alive-(yours truly)

Comment

I hope saddam goes to like an american jail and beomes some 16 year old bank robber's bitch

"saddam? OH, you mean that guy? yeah, we used to call him saddam but now he goes by saDAMN!"
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Re: shit?

Originally posted by Kudzu205

originally posted by liquid blue

they didnt have to beat the shit out of him...he was so full of it...when they were about to toss the gernade in...he started screaming it:
                              originally said by saDAMN INSANE(saddamie to all who know and love him...grand total of 2)
                              i am the president of iraq...i am willing to negotiate

...and the worst part...he tried to spew that shit all over U.S. soldiers...
                              You see that quote button on the bottom right hand corner of each post? HIT IT HARD!
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X