thers this guy that was on paladen

named the creeper

dude was like 58

he looked like ozzy i swear

kjw iis a geezer
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

i am just wondering y ppl over 50 play on subspace don't they play other things?

Comment

i think they like molding young minds. the game jsut acts as a pond from which they can fish

logve justin h aka the metaphor king
        Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
        Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

I'm sure there a lot more people over 50 that play Subspace than you think.
          sdg

Comment

i just learned my uncle play the game he is um.. 39 not that old yet but still :P dont know his nick though becouse i told him the things the had to do over e-mail
            admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
            twlb champ season 8 10 11
            twdtj champ season 3

Comment

a guy named slz is well over 50 I hear

mr magoo is almost there :P
              :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

I'm 46

And it really pisses me off when people say things like, "you’re that old and you play this game? Get a life, dude"

That has to be one of the most close-minded things to say. First, I have busted my ass to get where I am in life, which is I now can afford to do things that I want. And playing SS is my form of 'escaping' from the real world stress and shit. What is wrong with this?
                Perhaps the best way think about this is that younger people are the ones who shouldn't be spending time playing this game, but rather out there establishing the groundwork for a productive and rewarding life.

Comment

ez to say

long time ago there werent as much technical things to being able to play with people where less spoiled and HAD to work for there money if u grow up like that u wont be spoiled as this generation.

If you now dont make homework or w/e like nothing happens when your home u can talk over internet with friends instead of going to them and there is a pc with a nice game called SS they enjoy it more then school and i think they are right

dont know wat you would do when u had all this stuff that is around now when you where young
                  admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
                  twlb champ season 8 10 11
                  twdtj champ season 3

Comment

If 50 year olds can't play subspace then why should kids be allowed to?

The good thing about the game is that the physical requirements aren't that big so you don't need to have different categories for kids, seniors etc.
                    Old ppl rock my socks
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                      I'm 46

And it really pisses me off when people say things like, "you’re that old and you play this game? Get a life, dude"

That has to be one of the most close-minded things to say. First, I have busted my ass to get where I am in life, which is I now can afford to do things that I want. And playing SS is my form of 'escaping' from the real world stress and shit. What is wrong with this?
                      Perhaps the best way think about this is that younger people are the ones who shouldn't be spending time playing this game, but rather out there establishing the groundwork for a productive and rewarding life.
                      OMG I always thought you were like 12, I mean the way YOU act!

love
                      -Poll

..I mean love in a non-I-am-searching-for-young-butts-over-the-internet-and-later-I-'ll-kill-you-kinda-love. Just player-love (subspaceplayer*)

Damn you make me nervous
                      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

I think Da Farmer! is 60 =P

Comment

Bartman is 47, and his dad plays who is 67, i think his name is SSMC or RSMC something like that, i forget hehe havent talked to him in a bit
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

On the issue of age, have you ever noticed that there's no way to win if someone asks you your age in SS? I mean, if it's too young you'll get laughed at for being immature, but if it's too old you get told to get a life. Why does that seem to be the first thing people ask you when you're arguing, as if age determines whether you were right or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              On the issue of age, have you ever noticed that there's no way to win if someone asks you your age in SS? I mean, if it's too young you'll get laughed at for being immature, but if it's too old you get told to get a life. Why does that seem to be the first thing people ask you when you're arguing, as if age determines whether you were right or not?
                              Agreed. All arguing Continuum players, regardless of age, are equally sad, equally immature and need to get a life.
                              There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Working...
                              X