Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasubi

http://www3.tky.3web.ne.jp/~edjacob/nasubi.html
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Wicked.

Introducing the drunken adventures of Zeus (part one):

1:Tig> He was so drunk that we all tried to hold him down and he went mental and hit a girl called Natalie in the face
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Cheers for that stu, now people think I'm a wifebeater. You didn't mention that a) she was also drunk and trying to hoover my head and b) I flung my arm out and caught her in the face, I didn't intentionally mean to land one on her, probably because I was trying to stop whoever it was hoovering me
      Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-09-2004, 11:25 AM.
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

1:Bilbo the Hobbit> You never told zloy about the time the ambulance came for zeus
        1:Tigerex> lol i told you
        1:ZeUs!!> i passed out
        1:Tigerex> after hitting a girl
        1:Tigerex> and biting me
        1:Tigerex> the bruise is yellow now btw

Comment

Sort it out Bilbo, the next few lines after that which you decided to cut off was mentioned the fact that I had had a pint of vodka and Tigerex actually bit his arm in the morning and showed me the bite marks
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            Cheers for that stu, now people think I'm a wifebeater. You didn't mention that a) she was also drunk and trying to hoover my head and b) I flung my arm out and caught her in the face, I didn't intentionally mean to land one on her, probably because I was trying to stop whoever it was hoovering me
            Like David Brent didn't mean to hit that girl with a football?
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              Sort it out Bilbo, the next few lines after that which you decided to cut off was mentioned the fact that I had had a pint of vodka and Tigerex actually bit his arm in the morning and showed me the bite marks
              You had what Tiger described as a "warm-up" before the real drinking started, and nobody believed you when you said that he bit his own arm. Now stfu wifebeating rooster.

Comment

Wtf is a hoover?
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

a vacuum? he hit her because she was trying to vacuum over him....

Comment

Fucking Brits.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                    X