X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite games

I have a lot of favorite games:

Baldur's gate 1/2: No words needed... So good

Diablo 1/2/2ex: Hack en Slash on the internet... Good graphics... Good storyline... Good games... Much weapons... Too less spells... Too less characters...

Nox: Makes a lot good by what i missed with D1/D2/D2ex, more magic, a even better story line, less weapons, but too less characters, I miss the good multiplayer function... that's why it isn't as known as BG and D

Neverwinter Nights: Same as Baldur's gate: Perfect and same authors.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2: Cool game for a few hours... When you start being good in it, it starts to become boring

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3: Same Story as with THPS2

The Sims: BAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Settlers 1/2: Very good graphics for that time... Very good gameplay and very addictive... Only i missed the storyline but that will be because i was 7 when i played settlers first...

Settlers 3/4: Good graphics for the time of ST1, bad gameplay and very distractive... BOOOOOOORING

Anno 1602 (aka 1602 AD): Very good game... cant wait till Anno 1503 will show up... a very strategic game... TOO addictive

Can i pleaze get that rpize?
    ---------------------
    Hey! I'm a belgian signature virus. Please copy me and send me to all your friends and then format your disk.

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
      i think what makes a game good is the fact that it lets u simulate things u could never otherwise do in real life. such as stealing cars, running around with a giant katana, killing orcs...etc. but what makes it even better is complecity masked by simplicity. easy to use interfaces allow user's eyes and minds to stay clear and use more brainpower for the game action itself, not just trying to find pause button when the phone rings.

anyways i just wanted to add one more game:

Uplink: this game is SUPERB. although you cant really find the game anywhere there are..err..places to get it..if u know what i mean. its a hacking simulation in which u buy software tools such as proxy bypassers and firewall disablers. the game is set in the future and ur standard hacking computer comes with 20ghz. HEHE. doesnt seem too far away in the future does it? wait till u see the available 200ghz cpu..and u can triple it when u upgrade ur computer mobo itself. there is no save function, so that is the only dissapointment.. ie: i got arrested because i forgot to check the trace program and those damn cops caught me hacking into a bank trying to steal some dough.

pm me for the link to the site to..err...receive the game...yeah.
      *cough* kazaa *cough* and they keep busting my ass even though I delete all my logs(with the lvl 4 logdeleter) and I bounce through that err... information centre thingy :X... HEEEEEEEEEELP ME!
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

File sharing programs cannot be used for software downloads any longer. Everything you see is a fake. EVERYTHING. The odds of downloading a working copy of a recently-released game are virtually zero, and not only will it not work, it'll also not be the game you thought it was because of a fake filename.

There's a couple of websites for movie downloaders over file sharing programs that list the file name and the exact size, in bytes, of the file to ensure that when you want to download it over kazaa, check it's file size compared to the list they keep on those websites to know if it's a real thing or a fake.

They should do that for software downloads. And if they already do, you mind giving out some URL's? They aren't breaking any forum rules since all they have are lists of filenames and file sizes, no actual downloads, links to downloads, etc.
        Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

These just are

Final Fantasies
          Baldur's Gate I & II
          Fallout I & II
          Civilization(s)
          Fantasy General
          Grand Theft Auto 3
          Operation Flashpoint
          Hidden & Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
            i think what makes a game good is the fact that it lets u simulate things u could never otherwise do in real life. such as stealing cars, running around with a giant katana, killing orcs...etc. but what makes it even better is complecity masked by simplicity. easy to use interfaces allow user's eyes and minds to stay clear and use more brainpower for the game action itself, not just trying to find pause button when the phone rings.

anyways i just wanted to add one more game:

Uplink: this game is SUPERB. although you cant really find the game anywhere there are..err..places to get it..if u know what i mean. its a hacking simulation in which u buy software tools such as proxy bypassers and firewall disablers. the game is set in the future and ur standard hacking computer comes with 20ghz. HEHE. doesnt seem too far away in the future does it? wait till u see the available 200ghz cpu..and u can triple it when u upgrade ur computer mobo itself. there is no save function, so that is the only dissapointment.. ie: i got arrested because i forgot to check the trace program and those damn cops caught me hacking into a bank trying to steal some dough.

pm me for the link to the site to..err...receive the game...yeah.
            download.com

Comment

games

EQ2 and AC2 (nda) RPG, great display for highend systems (GF4, +1GHz cpu)
              Sniper it lead to soo much...
              Ultracorps (www.ultracorps.vr1.com) turn bases miocro management strat, goot for 10 to 20 min a day planing fleet operations to conquer neighboring planets.
              Earth and Beyond, still trying to get my registration processed, EA.com uses friging aol name base so, most of the decent names are locked away.
              Dragon Empires, beta pushed back 4 months.
              Ragnarok anti american asian anime cutsy,
              Shining Lore another cutsy anime.
              A Tail in the Desert non violent egyptian rpg (www.atitd.org) in open beta.
              Ace of Angles (www.aceofangles.com) good pracise space navigation and hud combat.

Comment

Uplink has been around for ages now.
                It's about as close to a real hacking experience as Carmageddon is a driving simulator
                There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

fallen they are mere games.. see how gta3 is much more popular than say.. a snowboarding sim? games offer diferent than real life experiences..blah blah..yeah =P

download.com doesnt provide free games does it?

anyways i was talking about http://dwerkz.6x.to

gg.
                  PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                  pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                  hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                  Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Working...
                  X