advice for a gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice for a gift

I need to get a present of a 18 yr old girl's birthday thats coming up. im stuck, i have no clue.

Anyone wanna help with some suggestions?

teddy bear + box o chocolates + rose = SEX

Comment

yeah, listen to xog if you want to be a cheesey cliche.

How long have you been going out? how much do you want to spend? What kind of stuff do you guys do together?
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

There was a send-your-crush-a-teddy bear type thing at school, and I totally ordered me one because they look pretty awesome.
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

http://www.cafeshops.com/pallies_basing.4221311
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

If you are good friends with her, buy her "her" perfume , a teddy bear, and a rose. Or if you guys are not that close go to Victoria Secrets and pick up one of those body Spray/lotion/shower gel packs for like $30. This is if she is into girly stuff. If not well then don't listen to me.
            ()_()
            (0.o)
            (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              yeah, listen to xog if you want to be a cheesey cliche.

How long have you been going out? how much do you want to spend? What kind of stuff do you guys do together?
              You gotta know this stuff before you start to give advice.

I mean...what if Ryan's just stalking the girl, don't you think a box of chocolates and roses would be a little...freaky?
              Ну вот...

Comment

dinner and dancing and drinks.
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

If your friend is awesome, get her a corset.

Otherwise, get her socks. Everyone needs socks.

Edit: Or a copy of The Caprices. Forgot to plug it.

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                    There was a send-your-crush-a-teddy bear type thing at school, and I totally ordered me one because they look pretty awesome.
                    teddy bears are always good. the bigger the better. that is if she's the type who'd like them.
                    DELETED

Comment

I assumed this was a girlfriend, but i guess you didn't say that.. anyway, it's near impossible for anyone else to tell you what to get her, since we don't know the situation.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

It all depends on what she likes. Make sure to get a gift tailored to her, make her feel special and let her know you care. Otherwise get her the generic as all shit teddy bear gift.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Get her something from Jmaes Avery. All women like James Avery. http://www.jamesavery.com/

Comment

Yeah, who doesn't love Uncle Phil?

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                              teddy bears are always good. the bigger the better. that is if she's the type who'd like them.
                              Fuck no, unless the girl is vapid or 15. And since you said she's 18, I'll assume that she's not the latter. Yeah, it's impossible to give advice unless you tell us the situation. I'll try to cover as many bases as possible:

Girlfriend that you've been dating for over a year: Man, you're a shithead for not knowing what to get her, but you should get her something fucking expensive, because if you're getting your idea from someone on Subspace, it's sure as hell not thoughtful, so hopefully if it's expensive she'll overlook that.

Girlfriend you've been dating for under a year: If you have money, get her something you know she'd like, like a CD or DVD she's been mentioning, and then take a stab at getting her some relatively inexpensive jewelry or a watch or something. That way if you have shitty taste in girly things, she'll at least have a DVD to watch while she sits at home by herself wearing her ugly necklace to try to prove to you that she likes it. If you don't have any money, make her something. I sewed my girlfriend a blanket because she's always cold. It only took like half an hour, but the fact that I relinquished my masculinity long enough to use a sewing machine to make her something impressed her a lot.

Girl that you have a crush on and seems like she kind of likes you: Don't overdo it, because if you show that you care too much, she's going to think that you're too available and jump on the dick of the nearest pompous asshole that already has a girlfriend. Get her something thoughtful, something she's mentioned before, but not all that romantic.

Girl that youre friends with, and aren't attracted to: Would you buy your guy friends a birthday present? Fuck no, you aren't gay. Get her a card or something that costs less than three dollars.

Girl that is obviously leading you on, but you're too stupid to listen to your friends and realize that she's fucked three huge black dudes since Christmas, and she even let one of them do her in the ass: Don't get her anything, man. She obviously only likes black dudes, and if you buy her a birthday present, it will just prove to her further that you are completely her bitch, and this will cause her to ask you for more lame-ass favors, like picking her up and driving her somewhere.
                              Last edited by Facetious; 01-30-2004, 04:37 AM.
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X