Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drugs are NOT bad...well only mary isn't

Comment

KM! Nice to hear from you. How's the trip?
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

there is a big difference between heroin, coke and lsd...
        so dont do heroin!
        take coke with care
        and use lsd when youre feeling happy!

so please, cops, stop putting it together like its all the same shit...

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
          KM! Nice to hear from you. How's the trip?
          hey hey Fit, whats up...

ive been seeing nothing but 30 degrees celcius+ (thats like very hot i dont know what the fahrenheit conversion is again and i cant be bothered to look it up on these "high speed indian connections") stuck on a southern indian beach (Varkala) buying grass at 4 euro's for 10 grams which is rather cheap i'd say.... going north to Nepal and everything so ill see you all online in a year or 2

ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
            there is a big difference between heroin, coke and lsd...
            so dont do heroin!
            take coke with care
            and use lsd when youre feeling happy!

so please, cops, stop putting it together like its all the same shit...
            I never put them together, take coke or lsd a few times and see if you're not addicted, you say you wont be so why not test it out? I know someone that took cocaine twice and is now addicted and can't quit so don't talk about these things by using your charts or your google inforamtion. If you feel so strong about your opinions on cocaine and lsd then do them because according to you, there's nothing to worry about.
            Last edited by Mandagorian; 02-03-2004, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Addicted to coke after trying it twice is bullshit, unless this person took a kilogram of the shit each time.

Comment

yeah i dont know anyone whos gotten addicted to coke after trying it twice. i bet the kid just wanted to do it more and then got addicted.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

mr cops, for some reason you decided i never tested coke or acid or whatever, i just wonder how your incredibly complicated mind came to this marvelous conclusion... Too much drugs maybe???

And for the record, i'd like to agree with Face and Amok once again.

Comment

Hi everyone. My name is SSCU Trench Wars Forums, and I have a drug problem.
                    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
                      i dont really care if you're going to try smoking grass through your poohole or try injecting it into your ass but don't make any narrowminded statements like this...
                      Don't name acid, coke and heroin in the same sentence because they are completely different things... Okay, yes, they are all "drugs" but this is rather a wide term because you can include alcohol and even nicotine if you want. Now alcohol is rather dangerous in its own magic way as well because of the invention of the car...
                      Im not telling you all you should go around taking all drugs lightly but some coke and some lsd now and again is rather harmless if you know what you're doing. Heroin is a different story as i claimed before...

PS: then about the lethalness of acid (lsd) :
                      Oral LSD Dosages (1 ug = 1 microgram)
                      Threshold 20 ug
                      Light 25 - 75 ug
                      Common 50 - 150 ug
                      Strong 150 - 400 ug
                      Heavy 400 + ug
                      LD50 (Lethal Dose*) 12,000 ug (lethal dose means it has killed 50 percent of the tested animals)

so killing yourself on lsd might be rather difficult

You might want to inform yourself before going around shouting things

PS2: try smoking pot through a papayaleaf... this is funny shit
                      acid can be pretty dangerous. you can kill yourself from it (that's how jim morrison died) but yes it would take a lot. however, taking acid just once can make you mentally unsound for the rest of your life. not a risk i'm willing to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandagorian
                        I never put them together, take coke or lsd a few times and see if you're not addicted, you say you wont be so why not test it out? I know someone that took cocaine twice and is now addicted and can't quit so don't talk about these things by using your charts or your google inforamtion. If you feel so strong about your opinions on cocaine and lsd then do them because according to you, there's nothing to worry about.
                        he took coke twice and is now addicted? guess what.. he then took it a third time, and a fourth time and is now addicted.. he probably took it 100 times, and is now addicted. I'd love to see the memo about the report that said that it was the second time that got him, not the 53rd time.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Adeon
                          Hi everyone. My name is SSCU Trench Wars Forums, and I have a drug problem.
                          Hi everyone, my name is Adeon and I don't do drugs because I don't have the social skills to acquire them.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by papist
                            just do herion. it gets you really high and it lasts up to 2 days, from what i heard anyway.
                            Amen.. but i dont like needles so i just splash it on my body...
                            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                            .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

What gen said. You can be stuck with the Halucinations for the rest of your life, and you're liable to do something incredibly stupid while your on acid. So don't say it's not dangerous.
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

He started doing it once then did it again and said he'd stop but couldn't stop which means he was addicted to it. Who cares how many times you have to do coke to become addicted to it? It's different for different people and once you take it it usually leads to a chain effect which makes you keep on taking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X